Introduction of the story (characters)

Sumedh Rajput Singhania
Sumedh surname is Rajput Singhania because his mother name is Amrita Rajput and his father name is Virendra Singhania their parents wants to enclude both surnames that why his name is Sumedh Rajput Singhania.....
He don't like girls because in past a girl cheated him because their family is royal and they are rich so he don't like girls he have a bestfriend named Virat Singh He always understands that everygirl will love him for money!

Mallika RathoreShe believed in true love like shree radhakrishn she is kind hearted person she can't see anyone in pain and sadness she always helps everyone she is good in studies she is a normal employee in office everyone told her to get marrie...

Mallika Rathore
She believed in true love like shree radhakrishn she is kind hearted person she can't see anyone in pain and sadness she always helps everyone she is good in studies she is a normal employee in office everyone told her to get married but she is finding still True Love..... Because of her kind heart everyone bully her and always give their works to do ......
But she don't like forced marriages and the Dahej Prtha
Will she Find TRUE LOVE.....?? To find out this read this story:-

?? To find out this read this story:-

Now read it:-