1 ⭐

Peridot approaches Lapis as she waves. - Heyy Lapis! How are you today?

Lapis looks at Peridot sitting next to her. - Are you okay? You look we-

Peridot interrupts Lapis. - Good! I'm very glad, what are you doing?

Lapis looks directly at peridot staring right onto her eyes. - You didn't let me finish, you look weirder today.

Peridot starts sweating a little bit because of Lapis staring at her. - I.. um.. Wait, weirder?

Lapis covers her mouth with her hands quickly. - Sorry! I didn't mean that, really.

Lapis sights and moves a little away from Peridot. - Look.. it's really hard, okay? Everything is different now.. You are different, and it just feels different.. I liked you Peridot.

Peridot looks sad to lapis until she hears the last sentence, her face went slightly red but still sad, even more than before.

Lapis - Sorry!! I shouldn't have said that, I'm really really sorry peridot, you're not the problem, really.

Peridot slowly stood up and after looking at Lapis one last time she ran away out of the barn.

Peridot POV.
I knew it was something like that, I didn't know she liked me but I know what I have to do now.. If she doesn't want me like this, then, I'll just never come back like this.

I'm at Steven's house now, I told him everything and Amethyst overhead, such a sneaky clod. Anyway, Steven told me I just need to be myself, but Lapis doesn't want me to be myself, and I want to be with Lapis.. I love her. Amethyst said she'll help me but I don't trust her acts, really. I just hope this works..