"The question is, was it consensual or was it coerced?" Rossi questions.

"So if I'm the unsub and it wasn't consensual, how does this work?" Derek asks.

"You'd have to have a weapon." Spencer says. Derek takes his gun out, aiming it at where the victim would've been.

"A gun to the face means he doesn't scream out." Rossi says.

"Look at the distance between where each of the arms were tied. There's no way he could have tied that second hand himself." Spencer says.

"Which means the unsub did it for him." Bedelia says.

"Which would be risky because if he knew he was in danger and he saw the opportunity, he would take it." Derek says.

"Then why not drug him and then tie him up?" Rossi asks. "Eliminate the risk."

"The tox screen came back negative." Derek says.

"So it's either consensual or he has a partner." Spencer says.

"He's also learning fast." Derek says.

"What do you mean?" Rossi asks.

"He hides the body in the closet and then indicates that the guest has checked out which means when the housekeeper gets here..." Derek says.

"Everything looks normal and she starts cleaning, wiping everything down." Rossi says.

"Erasing any fingerprints or DNA which could have been left on the side." Derek says.

"We need to talk to whoever cleaned this room." Rossi says. "Maybe they saw something that can tell us who was in here with Dan Keller."

+++

Bedelia, Derek, and Spencer go up to the roof and go over to where Adam is sitting and smoking a joint.

"Adam Jackson?" Derek asks and the young man scrambles to his feet. "Your manager said we could find you up here." He shows his badge.

"Uh, I-- I get migraines." Adam says.

"You discovered the body last night?" Derek asks.

"Yeah." He nods.

"Have you ever seen him before? Or noticed anyone he may have been with?" Derek asks.

"I've never seen him before in my life." Adam says. "Since I opened the closet, I can't get him out of my head."

"Adam, what about the first victim, William Browder? Have you ever seen him before?" Spencer asks.

"Never seen either of them." Adam says.

"Let me ask you this -- is there anything you remember about the room before you discovered the body? Uh... it might not seem like much, but the smallest detail could really help us a lot." Spencer says.

"It looked pretty normal. I mean, until I opened the closet door."

"Did anything stand out about the body? Or, uh, for that matter, anyone at the hotel last night?"

"No, man. You seen one drunk frat boy, you seen 'em all."

"Adam, I thought you didn't recognize him." Derek says.

"I didn't. I just-- the girl from Corpus Christi across the bridge, they walk around like they own the place, you know? They think they can do whatever they want." Adam says.

"How long have you worked here?" Spencer asks.

"6 months, I guess." Adam says.

"Appreciate your time." Derek says.