Ready for The marriage

Ishika woke up when someone threw a glass of water on her face......
She jolted and immediately stood up and looked at the one who disturbed her beautiful sleep.

Ishika: ABHISHEK BATAMEEZ!!!!
Abhishek laughed and immediately left the room while laughing because as he know his sister will kill him for sure for what he did and that too in the early morning....

Abhishek peeped inside her room and said.
Abhishek: Oi!! Papa is calling you come fast!
Ishika: you should have woke me up but spilling water is the biggest mistake you have ever done.
She picked up a vase which was on the side table and threw that towards him and he catched it.
Abhishek: didi you know na i am good at catching things and also if this vase will broke ma will surely kill you so better don't break it, and come fast!

Ishika sighed and went to the bathroom and came out after freshing up and weared this.

She went downstairs and saw her parents were talking while her brother was eating chips

Ishika sat next to Abhishek and took the packet of chips and pushed him off the couch.
Abhishek: Oww!! Ma see your lovely daughter!!
Ishika just showed him her tongue....

Gautam: okay okay stop kids........ and Ishu how was your sleep.
Ishika: beautiful papa but this brat ruined it.
Seema: accha so we want to tell you something Ishika beta...
Ishika put a hand over her chest and said in dramatic voice.
Ishika: oh my!!! Are you really my ma!! No this can't be, you didn't taunt me today how!!
Seema showed her the knife through which she was cutting apples..

Seema: i think you don't like my this side right Ishika?!
Ishile nervously smiled and shooked her head......
Gautam: okay so what we want to tell you is really important beta.
Ishika: ha boliyee papa.

💌💌💌💌

Here Ishika is waiting for someone from last 15 minutes...........you know who is he???
Aashrit Singh Ranawat........she is here to have a meeting with him because her beloved father told her about the proposal which came from Ranawat's......so he wanted her to meet Aashrit. No one know why Ranawat's send a proposal for Aashrit's marriage to Rajput's....
Gautam and Suraj know eachother from a long time because they were business partners many years ago and also did many projects together...

Ishika don't really know him...... because she is not really a social media lover, she is mostly busy in her books and anime and k drama....
She barely openes her social media.

Ishika sighed and looked at her watch and sighed loudly and banged the table........
She is now getting angry first she is here to meet him and here the mr. Is late.

She was sitting in a restaurant..........
The floor in which she is sitting is booked by Aashrit so no one is there except some waiter......the view was beautiful, there was a huge glass window the view was quite nice and chilling for her....