7.) Rainy Days 💚/🩶

Začať od začiatku

"Sooo.. Wanna tell me where it is? The place you booked"

Will asked as he poured the syrup on his eggs along with the pancakes.

"No it's a surprise"

Will sat the bottle down and Mike picked it up. Doing the same.

"Fineee.. Thank you.."

He said as he kissed Mike before stuffing his mouth with a pancake.

"For?"

"Everything..."

"Will, baby please you don't have to thank me for anything.. I know how you feel about the things we've done. And... E-experiences we've had.."

"Geeez you don't have to start a lecture.. I just wanted to say it Is all"

"I know.."

Mike takes a sip of his drink before eating his breakfast. By now Will had already finished half his plate.

-30 mins later-

Mike had gotten a couple of notifications on his phone. But he was in the shower at the moment. His phone was turned screen down on the side table by their bed.

Will had layed down to read a book. And of course, Mike went to take his two hour shower of the day. It was making Will uncomfortable. He started wondering.. 'Who the hell would be texting him this much..'

Mike had apparently heard him say this. And he was out of the shower wrapped in a towel as he ran over to check his phone.

"SHIT!! NONON-"

"M-mike... Wh-what's wrong?..."

"Oh Will i- I'm so so sorry...."

'Oh no..'

"What are you talking about..?"

Mike got a pair of boxers, put them on and sat beside him.

He sighs.

"Well... re-remember the trip i-i told you about?... T-tomorrow?..."

"Yes-? Why?..."

"...All roads and air flights are blocked due to the weather... Oh Will i'm so sorry... I- I know you were really excited about it..."

"I'm sorry...."

"Shhh nono- it's okay.. Really it's fine its not anyone's fault.. It just happened.. And- we'll still be together.. it'll still be just me and youu.."

Will teased as he tickled Mikes side.

"Heyyy that's- that's nott- not fairrr-!"

He shouts while giggling as if he were a little child.

"To bad!"

Will laughed at him and then Mike had fallen backwards off the bed.

"SHIT- Babe are you okay?!"

"I'm- um- I'm okay-.. I think?..."

Will quickly stood up and helped Mike up. Only to notice his arm was oozing blood. It ran down his arm until there was a puddle on the floor.

"Holy- s-stay right here I'll get the med kit okay?.."

Will ran out the room going to the bathroom and grabbed the kit. Running back to Mikes side.

"This is going to hurt.."

"I-I know hurry up- pl-please"

"Sorry..."

Will opened the med kit and grabbed a cloth out. Gently wiping the blood up.

Mike whined at this due to how deep the cut is.

"D-don't apologize it's- it's okay"

"...No it isn't.."

He took out a bag of ointment after drying the cut and gently put it on his arm. Then he got a bandage and wrapped his arm.

"It wasn't even that bad, Will... I'm fine, really.. know you didn't mean to..."

Will doesn't say anything. He cleans up the floor and throws away the dirty cloth before putting the med kit back in the bathroom. Sitting back down on the bed beside Mike.

Mike seems anxious, and he lays his head in Wills lap.

"I love you.."

He whispers as he looks up at the boy.

"I love you too..."

"Mike, can- can I um ask you something?..."

"Yea what is it-?"

"...Why do you have a ring on the counter... Who's the o-"

"Ummm what are you talking about?.. Th-there isn't any ring-?.."

"Mike, please..."

"St- stay here"

Mike gets up and goes back to the bathroom. Seeing the box with a ring inside. He was going to propose on the trip.. But now Will knew about it.

He goes back to Will with the box in hand. Sitting beside him.

"I- I know we're young.... An- and if you want to wait, I understand.. But Will Byers... Will you marry me?.."

"I- I don't know what to say-.. I-"

"O-oh...-"

"-I um... I understand...."

Mike gets up and closes the box. Turning his back to Will, trying to hide his tears.

Will then gets up and hugs him from behind.

"I never said no... I was just surprised love.."

"...S-sorry.. I'm sorry I started overthinking.. I'm sorry..."

He turns around and hugs Will back.

"Will..."

He gets on one knee in front of Will. Holding the ring box up to him.

"Will Byers.. W-will you marry me?..."

"Yes, of course! I waited for this for so long.. You don't even know"

Mike puts the ring on him and Will sits down with him on the floor. And they just sit there like that for a while. Holding eachother.