✦ ⌞RULES⌝ ✦

⭐️⌗ Follow the community and hosts: (Back-ups are not appreciated

⭐️⌗ Follow the community and hosts: (Back-ups are not appreciated.)

-Chrysalis_Community

Cx_Kxng

lantea-

⭐️⌗ Follow your judge/s after they are announced.

⭐️⌗ Give the awards book a shout-out with the link to the book on your message board

⭐️⌗ Add the awards to a public reading list and your library to ensure you receive updates

⭐️⌗ Mature and LGBTQIA+ stories are accepted; however, do give us a warning.

⭐️⌗ Stories must be in English. Any snippets of other languages must be only occasional.

⭐️⌗ Stories must have at least 5 chapters. This excludes author's notes, graphics/aesthetics, casts, etc. Your story does not need to be completed.

⭐️⌗ You can only enter your story in one genre; however, you may enter as many stories in different genres.

⭐️⌗ Fill out the participant form fully. Be sure to check the Genres chapter to ensure the genre of your choice still has open spots. Fill separate forms per book you enter.

⭐️⌗ If you change your story's title, change your username, or remove your story please notify the hosts immediately.

⭐️⌗ Do not bribe the hosts or judges. Any instance of bribery will result in removal from the awards.

⭐️⌗ Be kind and supportive to everyone in the awards! Any instance of bad sportsmanship will result in removal from the awards!

⭐️⌗ Be active and respond to any questions the hosts have for you.

⭐️⌗ The password is your favorite fictional character.

Good luck everyone!