The Bag Situation (E+M)

MATT X EMILY (MxF)

~'~ (sorry it's kinda short)

EMILYS POV

~'~

Me and Matt walked down the trail to go back to the cablecar station, sure, we wouldn't be here if he hadn't forgotten to bring it up but he had alot on his hands, balancing luggage and my beautiful self? That's a hard task.

"Matt, Jessica was really being a bitch back there, thanks for helping a bit."

"Of course Em, anything for you."

I smiled a little and we kept walking, we really needed a conversation starter or some shit to get us talking.

"It feels weird being back here, I know it isn't entirely our fault Hannah ran off though, she could have put more thought into that.."

"Yeah- but she was embaressed in front of all her friends, who wouldn't run off?"

"Me.."

"Oh my gosh.."

Matt rubbed his temples a little annoyed, is he mad that I have common sense? Maybe he just doesn't have any.

"Forget that, I guess all we can do is hope Josh isn't mad st us and we can get along."

"I doubt he would be Mad Emily, just.. a little protective."

"Right."

Maybe Matt's right, but I'm usually the one who's correct, so no guarantee.

"Matt, I'm freezing my tits off over here.. can we hurry up?"

"I can help you unfreeze, if you know what I'm saying."

"Maybe later."

"That can work."

Matt had a dumb smile on his face, it's so stupid, I love him for that. But really, I'm freezing.

I picked my pace up a little and Matt followed, the second station was just in view.

"Don't gotta go so fast emily-"

"Don't have to be so slow Matt."

I teased, I heard him stutter as he tried to figure out what to say next.

"Is that a flirt or something? I can speed it up if you want~"

Oh my gosh, Matt is being cringe as hell, how am I even dating him?

"Speaking of flirting, you trying to bang Mike or something? I saw the way you two looked at eachother back there."

"Oh my gosh Emily, he was just being playful, and I was being nice."

"Right.. so you guys ARENT madly in love?"

"Well, we could be. Who knows."

"Yeah- no."

Joke over, Mike was a fun time but Matt's better for me, and he's going to stay mine.

We got to the station and we scanned the benches, looking for my bag, it wasn't there.

"Shit.. I had some really cute jackets in there! And that bag was like.. almost $200!"

"Sorry emily, are you sure you didn't just-"

"Yes Matt! Im sure I didn't leave it somewhere, you must have left it here!"

"Whatever you say.."

Matt walked inside to check while I kept looking outside, under each small table and bench, there wasn't a bag and sight.

"Shit.."

"Emily, I think I found it!"

Finally, Matt's being useful!

I walked inside to see Matt swinging my bag around proudly, he got it!

"There you are, did Matt lose you?"

I baby talk to my bag as a joke, Matt rolls his eyes and places his hands on his hips.

"So, do I get a prize or something for finding the bounty?"

"Well, you WERE the one who lost it, so just a kiss for now."

I got on my tippy toes and kissed Matt on the lips, he grinned and held me close to him, I held onto him as well.

"Maybe I should find more bags, drain you outta kissing me."

"Right.. in what universe do I have so many bags?"

"This one.."

"Shut up, it's only like.. 10 purses."

"You forgot an extra zero."

Matt teased, I just mocked him and held onto the collar of his jacket, pulling him down to my level and gave him a final kiss on the lips.