22

I softly stretch my fingers as I regain consciousness of my body and mind, slowly waking up. I take a deep breath before gently moving my head to have a full view of Chan. I smile softly and at the boy in-front of me, not being able to help the worried thoughts stuck traveling inside my restless head. I sigh and gingerly take myself off of Chan, sitting up on the empty side of the bed. I stretch as I think about how the day might go, countless bad thoughts filling up my head once more. I yet again shake off the thoughts. The boys won't be mad, they're just not like that. I strengthen my head and fill it with nothing besides determination and love for the boys. Everything will work out. I nod reassuringly at myself and slide off the bed, standing up and walking to my closet. I open the doors quietly, continuously glancing at Chan to make sure I don't wake him up. Once the creaky doors are finally open I sigh with a smile on my face. He rarely ever gets any sleep, I'll be damned if I'm the one to wake him up. I chuckle at my own thoughts and pull out a pair of sweatpants, deciding to stick with the comfortable vibe of Chan's sweater. I put on my sweatpants and walk back to the bed as I begin to search for my phone. I look on my bedside table and see nothing, making me tilt my head confusedly. Where did I put it? I look over at the bed side table next to Chan and see nothing, the confusion growing stronger every second. Really, where did I put my phone? I cross my arms and huff as I begin to think about yesterday. My confusion calms down as I realize that it's probably just in my pocket. I smile to myself and shake my head, walking over to the disregarded pants and lifting them up silently, searching through the pockets. "Yes!" I quietly exclaim as I take my phone out of the pant pocket. I should probably put these away. I turn to my laundry basket and see Chan slowly blinking himself awake. I smile brightly at the sight. "Morning Channie." He smiles softly as he rubs his eyes. "Morning Princess." He speaks as I put yesterdays pants in the laundry bin with a smile. I walk back to the bed and sit in-front of him, he lowers his hands and playfully tackles me in a bear hug, swaying us side to side. I relish in the feeling of his warm and loving arms, eternally fearing the thought of leaving them. I turn to Chan, immediately speaking my mind. "Im really worried about the whole thing.." I speak sadly causing Chan's gaze to soften as a pout replaces his smile. "They wont be mad, you know the kids." He pauses with a chuckle, a smile once again growing on his face. "If anything, they probably love you like how Felix and I love you." I smile at the boy and his support, my brain not allowing me to believe anything he says is false. "How are we even going to do it?" I ask and Chan smiles, leaning in and giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Let's do it in multiple days, first we'll talk to Felix, he deserves to know first." He pauses as he sees the anxiety written on my face, he sighs with a soft and reassuring smile before taking my hands in his. "Then we will talk to the boys naturally, everything will be alright, I promise." I nod, returning the smile even though its not as reassuring as his. Chan goes to his room to get changed as I head out of my own, walking into the hallway. I sigh, shaking off the bad energy and feelings. Everything will be ok, even Chan said so. I continue to walk down the hallway as a smile erupts on my face, grateful that I get to spend yet another day with my boys. As I walk down the stairs A voice yells throughout the house. "Hye! Save me!" I chuckle at Hyunjin's screams as I reach the bottom of the stairs, walking to the living room to see Hyunjin running away from Leeknow. Hyunjin greets me with a loving smile and gently holds my shoulders as he hides behind me. A new yet familiar feeling of butterflies tickles my stomach, reminding me of the night we fell asleep in each-others warmth. Leeknow walks to us with crossed arms, cocking an eyebrow at Hyunjin before he begins to smirk. "Uh oh." Hyunjin exclaims. "That smirk is never good." I chuckle at the boys, shoving down the butterflies. Leeknow smirks intently, moving his gaze to me. I widen my eyes. "Uh oh." Leeknow's smirk grows wider and he lifts me up bridal style. Another weird feeling fills my stomach as my face begins to heat up, have I ever felt this with Leeknow since debut? I shake off the thoughts but don't dare to look at his face. He walks us over to the couch and sits down with me straddling his lap. Instantly I feel my entire face turn red as I continue to try and hide it from Leeknow. "Are you ok baby?" Leeknow gently pulls me to see my face and his eyes widen. "Your really red!" He exclaims worriedly, putting a slender hand to my forehead and then moving it to my cheek. He smirks as he feels the difference in temperature. "Do you like whats happening Hyejin?" My face turns even redder if possible and I slide off of Leeknows lap. Yelling Hyunjin's name as the roles from 10 minutes ago reverse. Jesus, he's trying to kill me! Suddenly, Hyunjin runs to me from the kitchen. "Woah your red!" I close my eyes and bury my face in his chest. "Don't even remind me." He laughs loudly with his Hyunjin laugh, clapping in between. "You got flustered didn't you?" I whine at the boy and he laughs even more, tilting my face upwards with his finger and leaning down slightly. "I bet I could fluster you worse." He smirks as my eyes widen. fighting off laughter, He bends down slightly, planting a soft peck on my lips before turning around and walking away. Leaving me speechless with my mouth hanging open. What. Just. Happened.

P.S I have a story that I update more frequently on!
Please check out Good With a Gun!