"Alright you two get to work." We nod and head to my room. "How about you grab a change of clothes and change in my room? Its right next to my practice room anyway." I open my door and walk in with him following. "Thats smart." He bows like an old prince "why thank you." I laugh and shake my head before grabbing a crop top and sweatpants. "Alright, lets go." We smile and head to his dorm, talking and laughing on the way. We make it to his room and I change in his bathroom while he waits on his couch. I walk out and he smiles, walking up to me and kissing me on the cheek before going in the bathroom to change as well. I blush and lay on his bed, waiting for the boy to come out. After a minute or two he comes out and jumps on the bed, engulfing me in his arms. "Do we have to do choreo? I'd much rather stay like this." I laugh at the boy and turn to face him. "As much as I'd like to stay like this too, we do need to work on the choreo." He sighs and gets up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him. He keeps my hand in his and we walk to the dance practice room. "So how do you feel about Ariana Grande?" He opens the door for me and answers my question. "She has a beautiful voice." I nod, agreeing with his answer "Theres a song by her that I have in mind for us." "Cool, lets try it." We practice the choreo and finish for the first time. "Is it too sexy?" I ask as he laughs and pats my head, looking into my eyes lovingly. "Definitely not."  I pout and he eyes my lips before licking his own. He cups my face and leans in, pausing when our lips brush against each other. "Can I kiss you?" I smile, pulling him towards me. He moves our lips together to create a soft and loving kiss that could go on for hours. We pull away and pant, regaining our breath. We smile at each other and he pulls me into a hug, kissing the top of my head before we continue the choreography. "Its lunch time everyone!" Chans voice echos throughout the halls causing me and Felix to look at each other confidently. "You know, im not supposed to say anything but with your talent.." he pauses and crosses him arms "Your definitely going to win this." I laugh and we head down to the cafeteria while talking about our current choreography. "Can we add more sexy?" He asks as we walk through the cafeteria doors. "More?" I look at him concerned and he nods. "I think its already pretty sexy but sure." I shrug and he starts bouncing around like a little kid. We wave to the members and walk to my table, Alex already waiting. "Should we add some floor choreo?" He nods quickly as if he's had 10 cups of coffee. "Be careful with your neck! We need it!" He blushes and laughs sitting down next to me across from Alex. "So!" Alex jumps at my sudden loudness, I hold in my laugh and distort my face in the process. "Dont you laugh Song Hyejin!" Alex warns me sternly, causing a loud laughter to erupt from me making it almost impossible to breathe. I laugh so hard that I fall out of my chair, Felix runs over to me and helps me stand up. "Jeez girl." Felix says whilst joining in on the laughter. We sit down and I wipe my tears before turning back to Alex. "As I was trying to say." I breathe in and out attempting to contain myself. "What are you and Chan doing for choreo?" I ask, my own brain bringing me back to when Chan said he wanted to be my first kiss. I shove the sad thoughts back and look to Alex again. His expressions contorts and I don't know what he feels anymore. "We dont have anything yet." My eyes widen in shock and I jump up, pushing my chair far behind me. "WHAT?!" The rest of Straykids come running over to us at my commotion and start asking questions, I turn my head to Chan and ask. "Do you guys not have any choreography?" Chan turns his gaze to the floor and then back towards me, shaking his head. I sigh, looking at Alex sympathetically. "Do you guys at least have a song in mind?" They both shake their heads. "We cant seem to come to an agreement." Alex states. "Ohh." I let out softly. "Well thats something even I can fix!" They both look at me exitedly. "You can?" Chan asks and I nod confidently. "Analyze the type of song you both like and find one that embodies both. Than make a choreography with both of your styles." I shrug and they look at me like I'm some sort of angel with their mouths wide open. Leeknow sighs and walks infront of me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me in for a hug. "Since they obviously aren't saying anything, you're brilliant." We laugh in eachothers arms and he slowly backs up, giving me a kiss on the head before letting me go. Alex gulps and speaks. "I cant believe this is the last performance before the decision of the new member." His face turns sower as he keeps his eyes on the floor. I sigh and put my hands on my waist, giving him an encouraging look before speaking. "In a way this is good too," I pause and he cocks his eyebrow "This is added experience and can aid in becoming an Idol in the future." I smile at him and raise my fist. "Fighting!" I say "Fighting!" Everyone yells with me. "Alright everyone! Its time to continue the choreographies, you have 2 more hours!" Chan alerts us, we all thank him and Felix runs up to me, my hand in his before skipping really fast, gravity making me skip fast as well. "JEEZ WHY ARE YOU GOING SO FAST?" I yell as we aggressively skip through the hallway to his dance practice room. He laughs and slows down, turning to me and picking me up bridal style. My eyes widen and he smiles at me, kissing the tip of my nose. "Now you don't have to worry Duckling." He starts walking as I gush at the adorable nickname. "Duckling?" I ask causing him to look down at me adoringly. "Is it too much?" I immediately shake my head. "No! I love it. But how did you come up with it?" He smiles and opens the door to the practice room. "When we were playing in the water you followed me around like a little duckling and I thought it was adorable." I smile wide as he puts me down before closing the door. He turns back around and I throw myself on him, engulfing him in a big hug. He giggles in my ear and wraps his arms around my waist, peppering light kisses on my neck. We let go of each other and head up to the mirrors. I clap my hands together and exclaim "So, floor choreography!" He smiles and claps his hands together with me. We practice for the next two hours until we hear Chans voice, "Please go to the stage, good luck everyone."