If This Was A Movie

Start from the beginning

Pedro Pan
Why are you crying? I told you we would figure it out

J
pa that emoji is a laughing emoji now

Pedro Pan
Ohhh
Sorry mija
Bye have fun at your movie night

J
bye!
Enjoy your dinner!
🫶

Pedro Pan
🫶

Incoming call from: Momo

~~~

"Hi!" I replied, getting up from my bed and immediately making my way to the door.

"Hey! I didn't know if you saw my text, bring a pillow or blanket, my trailer's a bit cold! Nobody's here yet, don't think I'm rushing you," she told me, seemingly typing something out on her laptop.

"Oh, okay!" I said, calming down and grabbing the blanket my dad gave me. "Whatcha typing?" I asked, sitting back down.

"Some homework! Almost done though. I don't like this teacher," she complained, typing pretty quickly. I'm guessing she finally found something she could develop upon.

"Ok, I'll let you go! I'll be there in a couple of minutes!"

"Okay, bye!" she said, and I hung up the phone. I got up and checked myself in the mirror, hopefully now for the last time, and made my way out. It was already darkening outside.I checked my phone. 8:26. I made my way to Momo's, wrapping the blanket around me.The air was breezy, making it feel colder than it actually was. I weaved through trailers, catching Cailey out of the corner of my eye. She wore some fall pajamas and a blanket and pillow in hand. I waited for her to catch up, smiling as we approached Momo's door and I banged on it.

"Open up!" I heard her laughing as she opened the door and let us in. "Hey Momo!" I said, hugging her as if we weren't together earlier that day. Cailey also hugged Momo and made her way to the tiny couch that she had. "Ooh, I want the bed!" I said, noticing it was placed comfortably in front of the TV.

"I wanted the couch anyway. Leaves Walker on the floor," Momo said, and as if on cue, a knock came and Cailey opened the door to reveal Walker, in a t-shirt and sweatpants. The rest of us in pajamas stared at him before bursting out laughing. He just rolled his eyes.

"I came for a movie night, not to get bullied," he complained. "Where am I sitting?"

"Bed or floor," I said. "I'm already on the bed, so unless you wanna sit with me," I continued, sitting on one end of the bed with my blanket still wrapped around my arm like a Superman cape. Momona walked over to the couch and turned on her TV, leaving Walker to figure out where to sit. To my surprise, he walked over and sat on the floor, leaning against the bed frame. I sat criss-crossed facing the TV. "Alright, what's up first?" I asked.

"I don't know. I know that I wanted to watch either that new Spiderman movie or Big Hero 6. I love Big Hero 6," Momona said, looking it up.

"What's Big Hero 6?" I asked. For someone who was at home a lot, I didn't like watching movies. I preferred shows.

"You've... never watched Big Hero 6?" I heard Walker ask me from below. I leaned my head over the bed frame to make eye contact with him and shook my head.

"Nope, I mostly watch TV shows," I said, leaning back. Momo already had the movie pulled up and had grabbed a blanket to cuddle in. "What's it about?" I asked, but Momona just shushed me as the Disney intro played.

~~ SPOILERS (I DON'T WANNA HEAR Y'ALL COMPLAINING)(but who hasn't watched BH6..)

25 minutes in, and I completely forgot to tell the others I was a big crybaby. The second I realized that Tadashi died, I started crying. He went in and tried to save his professor and now his brother has got to survive. Momona threw a box of tissues at me, trying to hold herself from laughing. "Leave me alone!" I said in between sniffles.

"I'm sorry," she said, giggling. "I didn't think it would be that big of a deal." I had already calmed down and told her to continue the movie.

And I still cried three more times: at the videos of Baymax's tests and when Baymax "died".

And when Hiro fixed him.

~~

"You cried for at least half of that movie J," Momo pointed out, getting up to stretch as the credits played. I threw a pillow from her bed at her, and Walker stood up at that second. That meant the pillow hit him in the head.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry- I meant to throw it at Momona-"

"You're good," he cut me off, picking up the pillow and just slamming Momo with it. Cailey and I started cackling as Momona started fighting with him. Cailey sneakily grabbed the remote in between her giggles and typed in "Red Notice". The movie seemed familiar. As the opening scenes started playing, Momo sat back down, but Walker looked at me and motioned.I looked at him confused until he spoke up. "Scooch over, the floor's uncomfortable and it's cold."
"No please?" I chuckled as I made room for him. Momo threw Walker her blanket and Cailey voluntarily wrapped hers around Momo. He wrapped up and the movie played in the background. I knew some of the actor's names like Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds. The movie was like an action-comedy one. Walker seemed to perk up at the sight of Ryan on the cast list. Momona munched on another bag of popcorn with Cailey. And just like that, all of us were sucked into the movie. Probably one of the best I've seen. Just the right amount of jokes and fighting. When we finally finished the movie, the time was approaching midnight. The ending was so unexpected, but it made us hopeful for a second part. We discussed it and it was too late to go back to our own trailers, so we decided on a sleepover. Cailey and Momo decided to walk outside for a second to get fresh air, leaving me and Walker alone. I debated looking at my phone until Walker cleared his throat and started to talk.

"So what do you know about Deadpool?"

~~

A/N - Hi!!! hope yall are enjoying this super meticulous fic!! i'm currently writing 2k > words because of school but maybe i'll make bigger chapters idk

also notice how for red notice i didn't mention The Bishop. In this chapter/book, the role of the Bishop will be played by Marie Averopoulos.

Bye love yall!!

- Luna

ps - please vote for this book!