Chapter 3🩵

Morning

The sun rises and shines through all çukurova, it's a beautiful and lovely day today. Today is an important day for both Saraçoğlu and Fekeli family because their children are going to get married. All of them are busy preparing for the small wedding, Azize hanım are guiding the workers to cook and she also cook with them.

The bride still sleeping soundly in her room until a sun light shines through her bedroom window and illuminates Hünkar's face. The bird are singing and dancing, she wakes up happily and quickly went to bathroom and do all the water procedure. After she finishes, she get dressed and went down to the kitchen.

~ (Smiling) Günaydın, kolay gelsin.
The workers ~ (Smiling) Sağ olsun gelin hanım.
~ Annem nerde??
Zey ~ (pointing at the living room) madam at the living room.
~ (smiling) Sağ ol Zeynep.

Hünkar went to the living rooms where her parents were resting. She walk in and great them.

~ (Smiling) Günaydın anne baba. (Went to them and kiss their hand)
Az and Mert ~ (smiling) Günaydın kızım. Nasılsın??
~ İyiyim ben, sadece gerginim.
Az ~ (went to her daughter and sit beside her holding her hand) It's normal, when everything done, the nervous will gone.
~ (smiling) Inshaallah. Hasane nerde??
Az ~ I think she is inside the green house.
~ Tamam, I will go to her.
Az ~ Tamam.

Hünkar get up and went out, she see her sister was watering her plants and singing. Hünkar slowly walk to the green house without making noise, Hasane didn't realise that Hünkar was there so Hünkar decided to surprise her.

~ (walk closer to Hasane and touch her shoulder) Boo
Ha ~ (she jump from her place from the surprise) Ahh...ayy, abla ne yapıyorsun??
~ (laughing) I just want to surprise you because you're so immerse that you didn't hear me. Where are you diving in??
Ha ~ No where, I just focus on the flowers and that's why I didn't hear you.
~ (smirking) öyle mi??
Ha ~ (smiling ) evet öyle.
~ (smiling) öyle olsun bakalım. Hadi let's have our breakfast cause later I need to get ready for the signing.

They went to the house hand in hand while singing happily. They go to the living room and sat at the dining table and have a nice breakfast with their family.

Fekeli mansion

All of them are busy preparing for the small wedding, they have their breakfast together then Ali Rahmet went to the barber to trim his hair, beard and moustache. After he finished, he paid and headed to wedding outfit shop to buy his outfit. He chose a white shirt, black set of tuxedos, a bow and a black shoes. After he tried it on and everything looked perfect, he went to the counter and paid for his things. He went to the flower shop and but a bouquet of flowers for his bride and paid it. Lastly he went to the jewellery shop to take their wedding ring that he had ordered before. After he paid it then he got into his car and drive back to his mansion.

When he arrived, he parked his car at the entrance and went up to the mansion and knocked on the door, later the door was open by Gülgün. She froze when she saw her handsome brother. Fekeli just laughed at his sister's state and he decided to talk.

AR ~ (laughing) eee Gülgün hanım, won't you let me in?? (She silent) Gülgün. (Touching her shoulder)
Gül ~ (she come to her senses when her brother touches her shoulder) Ahh, özür dilerim abi, çok yakışıklı görünüyorsun. Yemin ederim Hünkar seni görünce bayılacak.
AR ~ (Smiling) Öyle mi düşünüyorsun?
Gül ~ (nodded) Evet ya, yalan söylediğimi mı düşünüyorsun??
AR ~ (shaking his head) hayır bunu söylemedim, ama iltifatın için teşekkür ederim.
Gül ~ (smiling) Rica ederim, hadi go and change we will wait for you at the living room.
AR ~ (nodded) Tamam.