Chapter 1🩵

Today is a beautiful and lovely morning, the sun shining through all Çukurova. There's so many people busy doing their work at this three mansion. Saraçoğlu Mansion, Fekeli Mansion and Yaman Mansion. This three families is a strong and powerful family especially Saraçoğlu and Fekeli Family, this two families is the most powerful family. The three lords of this family are friends but the lord of Saraçoğlu and the lord of Fekeli are best friends since their childhood. This three lord has their own heir, the Saraçoğlu has a daughter name Hünkar Saraçoğlu, the Fekeli has a son name Ali Rahmet Fekeli and the Yaman has a son name Adnan Yaman. This three is an older siblings from each three family.

Hünkar Saraçoğlu is a beautiful young lady, (5ft 7in) and has a brown hair, emerald green eyes, reddish lips that makes everyone obsessed with her but she has already had the love of her life, the Owner of her heart, Ali Rahmet Fekeli. He is tall (6ft 4in) and so handsome, he has a black hair, honey coffee eye colour, he had a beard and a majestic figure and make all young lady who look at him will immediately fell in love with him but he had the love of his life, the Owner of his heart, Hünkar Saraçoğlu. But there is one person that in love with Hünkar and he is Adnan Yaman. Adnan has a black hair, black eyes, he is not that tall (6ft) that make only one person that in love with him and she is Sevda Cağlayan. Sevda is a beautiful lady (5ft 5in) with brown hair and brown eyes, her dad and Adnan's dad are best friends so they often meet and when Sevda and Adnan meet with the first glance, she totally fell in love with him but when she know that Adnan loves Hünkar, she is so mad and jealous of Hünkar but without her knowledge that Hünkar already has a boyfriend.

Hünkar and Ali Rahmet has been a great couple, their relationship is almost 3 years, they often meet, drink coffee together at their favourite place (Kozan Castle) riding horses, walking along their favourite lake, helping their dad by working together at their families fields.

This evening, Hünkar will meet her lover at their favourite places (Kozan Castle), Ali Rahmet plans to propose Hünkar that day, so he ask for a help from his best friend, Lütfiye Duman, his sister Gülgün Fekeli and Hünkar's sister Hasane Saraçoğlu.

Saraçoğlu Mansion

The worker are busy working, some are preparing for breakfast, the other are cleaning the house. The big lady of this house is Azizie Saraçoğlu and The lord of this house is Mert Saraçoğlu. The big lady and the lord are at the living room, waiting for their children while reading a newspaper and sewing clothes. Hünkar already wake up and are preparing for the day, after she finishes preparing she went to her sisters room to wake her up.

~ (Stroking her hair) Hasane, hadi uyan. Günaydın canım. (Kiss her hair)
Ha ~ (half asleep) mmm, Günaydın ablacığım. Saat kaç??
~ (watching her watch) 8 in the morning, come on get up and take a shower, I'm going downstairs, baba and anne must already waiting for us. Come on get up.
Ha ~ (opening her eyes) Tamam, tamam. Later I will go out, I have things to do.
~ (surprised) what things??
Ha ~ (whisper) something that I can't tell you but I will meet your boyfriend. (Laughing and running to the bathroom leaving Hünkar bewildered)
Hü ~ (laughing) deli valla deli (in her thoughts) what is Fekeli trying to do?? Ahh never mind, I will meet him this evening and I will ask him about this. (Walking down the stairs and went to living room) Günaydın anne, günaydın baba. (She went to her parents kiss their hands and sit on the sofa beside her mother)
Az and M ~ (Smiling) Günaydın kızım.
Az ~ (Looking at Hünkar) Where is Hasane?? Did she still sleeping??
~ No, she already awake and she in the bathroom. She will come down later.
Ha ~ I'm here anne, günaydın anne ve baba.
Az and M ~ (Smiling) Günaydın kızım.
Ha ~ (Excited) Anne, baba, later after breakfast I will go out with my friends cause we have something to do (turn to Hünkar and wink at her)
Mert ~ (Smiling) Where are you going??
Ha ~ (Smiling) To the city centre with Ali Rahmet abi.
Az ~ (Looking at Hasane) Ahh, that's good, so both of you will go together with your sister??
Ha ~ (nervous) Ahh, no, abla will stay at home and she can't follow us. (Wink at her mother then look at her sister) Özür dilerim ablacığım, you can't follow us today and I'm going to still your boyfriend. (Laughing loudly)
~ (Angry) You better tell me where you going with my boyfriend??
Ha ~ I'm sorry, I can't. If I tell you Ali Rahmet abi will scold me. So nope (she making a sign zipping her mouth)
~ (Take a deep breath and exhale) Tamam, if you don't want to tell me then I will ask him this evening. (Get up and walk to her green house)
Mert ~ (Looking at Hasane) What did you plan with your brother??
Ha ~ (Take a deep breath and exhale) Tamam söylerim ama Hünkar abla can't know about this, söz mi??
M and Az ~ (Put their things down and look at Hasane) Tamam söz, hadi söyle.
Ha ~ (getting closer to her parents) Ali Rahmet abi plan to propose Hünkar abla this evening, that's why I'm going out with him, his sister and their best friend. We will help him decorate at Kozan Castle.
M and Az ~ (surprised) Ne?? Doğru mu??
Ha ~ (making a sign for her parents to quit) Şşş, quite, abla can't here this. Anne, I want you to help abla to choose every beautiful outfit for her, tamam mi??
Az ~ (Surprised) Vayyy be, our daughter will become a bride soon. Tamam I will choose a beautiful outfit for her.
Ha ~ Great, now baba, I want you to distract her do that she will not go to Ali Rahmet abi's house. Lütfen baba.
Mert ~ (smiling) Tamam, merak etme.