006. fireworks

season 1 episode 4

in between by gracie abrams.

"there's holy ground beneath them, and sparks fly when they kiss."

THE NEXT MORNING isabel came running downstairs along side isaac

THE NEXT MORNING isabel came running downstairs along side isaac. the two had been hanging out a lot more than usual and everyone in the house could tell. as they ran downstairs, isa tripped isaac making him tumble down the stairs. isabel laughed so hard to the point where she was almost crying.

everyone in the kitchen stared at the two in complete confusion. they had all seen the way they looked at each other. everyone knew they liked each other, even the two themselves but tey refused to act on it.

after the short lived moment of chaos, jackie came downstairs smiling while saying good morning. there was the usual walter morning chatter, mainly being people missing dinner. everything was going oddly peaceful until parker reached over to grab a cup, nocking over jackie's mug in the process.

the silence was loud as everyone seen the immediate change in the look on jackie's face. they all watched jackie run upstairs with her eyes watering from the previous interaction with parker. alex didn't hesitate to take the cup in attempt to fix it.

________

aurora walked into school dressed in her cheer uniform along side erin, olivia, and dylan. (no dylan was not in a cheer uniform) their conversation was mainly about the upcoming events. "i cannot wait for this afternoon." erin cheerfully skipped as she walked. the two other girls agreed as they all giggled about what they hoped to happen later.

the group all parted ways due to erin having to go to track practice. "hey, tell my sister i wont be here after lunch. i forgot to let her know." rory asked. "yeah, of course." erin responded before heading off to practice.

not long after erin left, dylan went and caught up with cole leaving only rory and olivia. "so do you think cole and erin are like actually together this time?" olivia asked looking at aurora."i'm not sure, but i know cole doesn't like real relationships or whatever." rory said. the topic of cole being with any girl made her heart ache, yet she couldn't figure out why. olivia just hummed in response.

_________

aurora got a ride with erin and the other girls, it was actually quite fun. rory expected it to be awkward or boring yet it was the opposite. she was just worried the topic of cole would come up, lucky for her, it didn't.