003. dork

season 1 episode 2

WAKING UP aurora was almost impossible

WAKING UP aurora was almost impossible. she could sleep through almost anything. fire alarm, tornado warning, airhorn, and even being physically shaken. luckily, it only took isa ten minutes to get rory up today. the two girls quickly got dressed and did their makeup.

the sisters soon heard yelling coming from outside their room. opening their door to see what's happening this time, they seen jackie trying to take a shower before school, rookie mistake. "has anybody seen my leather jacket?" isaac yelled. "uh yeah, it's in your closet." lee answered him from a different room. "like, on a hanger? why is it in there?" his brother asked again before going back in his room. where else would it be? aurora thought, shaking her head while walking back in her room, followed by isa. they could still hear yelling and crashing coming from outside their room, but they chose to ignore it. "god, do they ever shut up?" isa asked, clearly frustrated with the yelling. "i know, you're telling me." rory answered, also pissed.

aurora's first class was boring as always, but at least she had a few friends in the class. she quickly rushed out of class, not being able to deal with her stupid teacher anymore. as she was walking to her locker, she seen jackie talking to alex, though he left pretty suddenly. "hey jackie." aurora said walking up to the girl. "hey." the dark hair girl replied. "so, what's with the hat today?" rory asked, genuinely confused on why she was wearing george's hat. before she could hear jackies response, cole walked by making eye contact with her. "sorry, what'd you said." she asked after looking away from cole. "someone put bleach in the shampoo." jackie repeated. "those goddamn-" before she could finish cole walked over to them.

"woah, who takes this many notes?" cole said, referring to aurora's open notebook. "me, clearly." she answered rolling her eyes. jackie closed her locker and started walking away, rory following close behind her.

"yeah, dorks like you." cole mumbled. "i am not a dork." aurora said clearly. "uh, you sure are, ro. i've lived with you for like ever." the older boy said. "whatever." she said under her breath, catching up to jackie. "relax, rory. i'm... i'm just joking." he said putting his hands on her shoulders. she tensed up, feeling her face heat up at his touch. this is cole, she thought. why am i blushing, he literally has a girlfriend and she's your friend. well technically not girlfriend i mean- wait what am i even thinking, he's my best friend. the counselor yelling jackie's name brought her out of her thoughts. "see you guys." aurora said, remembering she had to get to class.

student council was going as usual. a slight argument about something aurora wasn't listening to. "hi student-." jackie said freezing after seeing erin. "student council meeting?" she finished her sentence. "what do you want?" erin said, staring jackie down. "i want to join the council. miss jacobs said i could volunteer." jackie said confidently. after a few minutes of back and forth between jackie and erin, jackie finally sat down next to aurora.

after jackies first student council meeting, her, aurora, and skylar walked into another building. jackies convinced she can overtake erin and become president of the council next year. aurora wasn't listening to any of it, all that was on her mind was cole. no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get the feeling of him holding her shoulders out of her head

. little did she know, cole couldn't stop thinking about her either. the way she carried herself, her voice, her hair, her laugh, her smile, just everything about her was perfect to him.

cole dropped everyone off back at home after school. "see you, dork." he yelled, teasing rory. "goodbye coca-cola." rory yelled back, using the nickname she gave him when she was ten. he smiled before driving off to work. "why'd he call you dork?" isa asked her sister confused. "long story." she sighed, smiling.

dinner was unusually quite. cole and jackie had still not arrived back home yet. rory couldn't help but feel a twang of jealously and worry. before she could think too much about it, the front door opened revealing cole and jackie. "is there anything left? cause i am starving." cole yelled to everyone. "you know you're supposed to call if your running late, right? i mean that's the whole reason you have a phone." george said, clearly annoyed at his son. "where have you guys been?" katherine asked concerned. "yeah, we, uh, went to the watering hole." cole said, sealing rorys bread off her plate. she rolled her eyes, but he just smiled down at her.

"hey, cole, you know anything about a bet with isaac this morning?" george asked, causing everyone to stare at him. "no. no, doesn't ring a bell." he answered, untruthfully. "seriously cole?" katherine said disappointed. "it was a jole, okay?" cole said, making jackie gasp. alex noticed how upset jackie was, "maybe ask jordan what he's got on camera." he said, making everyone even more pissed, also causing jordan to give his parents his camera.

the next morning, jackie walked in through the back door while everyone was eating breakfast. "come on, you guys." nathan said to the three boys sat at the table. isaac just shook his head in response. "hold on. is everyone mad at me?" jackie said, confused on why no one was talking to her. "well, you did press the nuclear snitch button." isa said, referring to the previous night. "they're mad at alex too, they'll get over it." nathan said, finishing the younger girls sentence.

katherine walked in, telling jackie that no more pranks would ever happen again. "isaac." katherine whispered, nodding her head towards jackie. "i'm sorry, jackie." he said, clearly not caring. "that's okay." she said in response. isaac smiled sarcastically, making isabel giggle at him. he looked at the blonde girl, his smile turning into a genuine one.

aurora walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "hey kath." she said yawning. "hey, how'd you sleep." the red headed woman asked. "pretty good." the younger girl said, sitting down. "i'm thinking now that there's four girls in the house, the downstairs bathroom is just for jackie, parker, isabel, and aurora." katherine said. "that's benny's" said jordan, clearly upset. "and benny." katherine finalized. "she just got here and she gets her own room and bathroom?" lee said visibly pissed off. "really, katherine. forget it." jackie said storming off, alex following close behind her. everyone left in the kitchen was confused on the argument that just happened.

1108 words.

________

authors note!!!

this was literally so rushed but wtv i hope you like it!

i actually have no clue where i'm going with this tbh so if you have any ideas please tell me!

i promise there will be more cole and aurora scenes soon.

next chapter will probably be an insta one if i can figure it out!!