Your eyes widen when you notice flapjack is in your bag and a shiver of anxiety goes through you and you immediately close your bag and stand up and close your office door.

"SHH!" You then say as you lock your office door and close the door window blinds.

"What are you doing here? You little rascal! You snuck into my purse!" You say.

He tweets again, and you quickly cover his beak with your finger.

"Shhh!" You say.

"If he knows I have a palisman with me he will take you and give you to Belos." You say.

"Wait- don't tell me he's looking for you." You say.

Flapjack doesn't say anything.

"You're probably one of the palisman he was gonna give to Belos weren't you?" You gasp.

Flapjack doesn't say anything he just nuzzles up to your hand.

"Damn you, why'd you have to sneak into my bag! You're supposed to stay home." You say.

There's a knock on your office door. You flinch and shut your bag again.

"Not a peep!" You whisper.

You open the door and you see Goldie here staring at you with his arms folded.

"Sooo sorry to bother you, mind if I check in here?" He says with a smirk under his mask.

You tense up and pick up your bag off your desk and put it over you arm.

"In my office?" You say.

"Yes, come on, please?" He scoffs impatiently.

"Fine." You say and clutch your bag and let him in.

He studies the room and checks under the desk and under the patient bed, he even opens little drawers and cabinets that are just filled with regular medical supplies.

"Titan damn it." He grumbles and walks out of the office.

"Are you done searching the place now?" You say.

He doesn't respond he stays quiet and walks out of the healing wing muttering something under his breath. You sigh.

"Have a nice day." You roll your eyes as he leaves the healing wing.

He grumbles and just continues walking away. Once he turns the corner you sigh and open your bag, Flapjack tweets.

"That was too close, you need to stay at my house. Once I'm done with work today you better stay put at my house okay?" You scold Flapjack gently.

Flapjack tweets and flies up to the top of you head, gently nesting himself. You smile a little and pick him up off your head and into your hands.

"You're cute, stay out of sight." You say and put him back in your bag.

Later

"Your leg will be fine! Just keep applying these patches once every night before you go to sleep and it should be all healed in about 3-4 days." You say to a patient.

They nod and head out.

"Bye!" You say as they leave.

You sigh and sit down in your chair. It's been actually quite busy in the clinic today. Patients in an out. Must be a lot more difficult missions Belos has set for all of his scouts today.

Your shift is almost over, just a few minutes left. While you've had some down time you've been looking through the castle map to find where the scouts keep their uniforms.