"So. Just to clarify, I have to just walked in there and pretend to be your dear old man?"Klaus asked as he stopped walking.

"Exactly." I responded ,saving Five from answering rudely.

"Wait. What role am I playing again?"I asked immediately.

"I think you would be a great girlfriend. You know?" Klaus teased.

I whined as we started walking down the stairs.

"Why not be like,his sister or something."I cried out feeling weirded out by the thought of being Five girlfriend.

===================
POV: Charmaine Hargreeves

"Like I told your son and his girlfriend earlier, this information is confidential. We can't just give you the information without the consent of the patient." We were in Mr. Biggs office.

Five and I were seated on the two chairs on the other side of his desk ,while Klaus just stood in the middle, completely quiet.

"Well,how can we possibly have consent if we don't have the name?!" Five yelled at him , frustrated at the situation. 

"Just give us the damn name and we'll be out of your hair, Lance." I said facing him, getting annoyed at how hard he was trying to protect a mere stranger's name. 

"I'm sorry but you'll need the patient's consent to--"

"What about my consent?" Klaus asked sternly , interrupting Lance who was not helping us in any way possible.

"What?" We all said in unison,slowly turning our head at Klaus,who had tears in his eyes.

"Who gave you the right to lay your dirty hands on my boy and his girlfriend?" Klaus added to his first statement,now with a crack in his voice.

It all clicked in my head. His plan was devious.

"What are you saying?" Lance asked completely confused as to what was going on.

"Yeah , dad, what are you saying?" Five also asked ,clueless too.

"Then care to explain how my son got that swollen lip ,then?"

"What! He doesn't even have a swollen lip--"

Right in the middle of Lance's statement, Klaus smacked Five right across the face ,aiming perfectly at his lip.

Klaus then looked at me and pointed at me. I then started taking of my blazer.

"And how dare you try touch my son's innocent girlfriend!"

I unbuttoned my shirt a bit,to reveal my bosom while trying to make tears fall out of my eyes.

I then lifted my skirt a bit ,revealing my thighs. I could feel Five stare at me , but it didn't make feel any different of the plan. I  ruffled up my hair and smeared the light lipstick I had on.

I pinched a part of my neck , and luckily,my pale skin made it look like a hickey.

I started taking heavy breaths as everyone looked at me amazed at my little performance. At that moment my eyes were glassy and my checks wet from tears.