"Why did she do that?" Tori asked, but before Beck could answer, a bunch of fliers came down. 

"Attention! Attention, everyone!" Trina said from the upstairs stage. "Stop while I talk..." There was a silence. "As you all know, I'm Trina Vega. Now, if you look at the flyers that just landed on you, you'll see that starting this Friday night, I will be performing my one-woman show called Trina!, with an exclamation point."

"Hey! Shut up!" Someone random guy said while he looked up at Trina. 

"It's a play that I wrote myself that will not only touch your heart but blow your mind." Trina giggled. She went to grab a flyer from the box next to her. "Now, if you look at these flyers, you'll see that..." The guy who was holding the box accidentally let the box fall, which caused the box to fall on a kid standing under there. "Could you pass those out?" 

"Anyway," Beck said. "The reason why Jade did that was because Alyssa Vaughn is her ex and she knows that Alyssa has some sort of tiny crush on me, I don't know, but Jade doesn't want my relationship with Y/n to fall apart. She knows how much we love each other, and if Y/n ever gets hurt, it'll hurt me and even Jade. Jade is like a guard in our relationship, so whoever comes to ruin it, she'll get mad and defensive. If I don't do anything about it, she'll come after me."

"But Y/n agreed to you hang with Alyssa." Tori asked.

"Yeah, but Jade's reason is because Y/n didn't want to feel like someone who doesn't let their boyfriend have friends with the opposite gender," Beck said. "No, shit. I see that. I have to go." Beck grabbed his stuff and immediately left. 

"I'm confused." Tori said.

"You see, Y/n is everyone's ball of joy. She's always happy, but she has her problems as well, but she doesn't let those thoughts bother her." Andre explained.

"So, she let Beck hang out with Alyssa because she felt like if she didn't, she'd feel like she's trying to control Beck." Tori said.

"Yeah, exactly." Andre said, which caused Tori to nod in understanding.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

"Hey." Jade said, following Beck as we walked down the stairs. "We aren't done talking about this." 

"I am." Beck said. 

"Well, I'm not." She said.

Beck sighed and looked at Jade. "Listen, I appreciate you worrying about my relationship with Y/n, but I got it under control. Alyssa and I are friends, but we are nothing more than just friends. I know she's your ex, but it's not like I'm hanging out with her every time I see her."

"Really? Then why did you hang out with her?" Jade asked.

"Because I asked Y/n if she was okay with it, and she said it was, but I know I should have asked her again before even going with Alyssa. I was going to stop by to get ice cream for Y/n because I know when she cancels on me, she'll feel guilty about it." 

"Yeah, but does she keep sending you text messages? You already have 6 from her." Jade said. "Why do you even have her number?" 

"I never asked for hers, and I never gave her mine." Beck said as he notified him that he got a message.

"7 messages." Jade said.

"You don't know that's her. What if it's Y/n?" Beck asked.

"By all means." Jade said, motioning him to go ahead and check his phone, which he pulled it out and checked.

"What's yours and Y/n's tropical fruit?" Beck asked as he put his phone away.

"The mango and the (Fav/fruit)." Jade said. (If you also like mangos too, ignore it). "But I don't like your little relationship with Alyssa Vaughn."