"I had little coats made for them out of the finest furs in all of the North." He said as he opened the trunk and pulled out the cutest and tiniest outfits for both Baelon and Catherryn. "Most of Baelon's are matching with Rickon." Cregan chuckled, referring to his own son and Baelon's cousin.

"Thank you, brother. You are sweet. I bet they will be kept most warm in them." She chuckled as she cuddled Catherryn close to her chest. Cregan smiled at his sister and took a small breath.

"Tis not the only reason why I came, sister." Cregan said, moving to sit down besides Alyarra and taking one of her hands in his. "I promised the late Queen Rhaenyra that I would ride for her, and I will do good on my promise. I am taking my army and marching south to King's Landing." He told her.

"But why? Aegon is King. He has won the war. What good does you marching south do? You will exhaust your men for no reason." Alyarra said through gritted teeth. Cregan frowned, "You don't know?" he asked.

"Know what?" She asked. "I got a raven last night... Aegon was poisoned. I am riding to the capital to seek justice... and I..." Cregan took a beat before continuing. He squeezed her hand and took a deep breath.

"I want you and Baelon to come along." He finally said, a statement which made Alyarra shake her head almost instantly. "Why would we come along? No. Absolutely not. I do not wish to visit King's Landing. Why should I? Why should Baelon?" She asked, her tone becoming frantic with each passing question.

"Alyarra, listen to me." Cregan brought his hand to her cheek, "Now that Aegon is dead, Baelon is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. Aegon's side won the war, and the only heir from his side is Baelon." he explained. Alyarra frowned and then she let out a cold and dry laugh.

"Over my dead body, Cregan. I will not subject my baby to that. He's a child! Not even of two years of age!" She contested, anger bubbling to the surface in a rapid pace. Cregan rolled his eyes slightly, "This is his right, Alyarra! I would be his regent! I would protect him as I have been doing for the past moons... Just imagine how good this would be for our house." he replied.

Then it dawned on her. No man ever protected her just because. They all had an agenda, including her older brother. "Really, Cregan? You would be willing to thrust my child unto the throne just for more power?" She asked in sheer disbelief.

Cregan scoffed, "Nor for power, but because this is his right! Tis what he deserves. The throne is his to claim, not anyone else's. And with my support, no one would contest it. Why do you not see that this is good for him? If he doesn't get the throne then he stands to be heir to nothing!" he shot back.

"And why do you not see how this is a horrible idea? That throne took everything from me. It took my innocence, my happiness, my best friend, and my husband. What else will it have to take for you to understand that I just want to be as far away from it as possible?" She asked him, her voice breaking as she recalled her time spent in King's Landing.

"The war took those things from you, not the throne." Cregan answered.

"That throne did. The ambition to have it from everyone around me did. You have no idea what I went through in King's Landing, brother. No fucking idea, and you wanting to take me back there just shows how little you truly care for me. It shows that you only care for yourself and for House Stark." She could not contain the tears that began to spill from her eyes.

"I know that what happened to Catherryn was traumatizing, and that Aemond was hardly a perfect husand but I do care for you. I only want Baelon to get what he deserves." Cregan pressed, prompting her to shake her head. She stood up from her seat and moved to place her baby girl in her craddle.