Forty Four

TW - Presumed (not comfirmed) SA

Labour - Paris Paloma

Tolerate it - Taylor Swift

Haunted - Taylor Swift

Alyarra was distraught. She did not understand what had happened. Where did Aemond get that idea? Why was he murdering every person that she was close with? How could he be so cruel to her? What had she done to deserve this? She was crying uncontrollably by the door. She felt like just a kid, waiting for their parent to get to their chambers and scold them. Though she still did not understand what she had done to deserve this. She had waited for him to come back from battle faithfully. She had been his loyal wife.

It had been hours since Aemond's revelation and the sun was setting after another day of miserable agony for Alyarra, then the door opened and she watched him come in the room and then slam the door shut behind him.

She flinched, her tear stained face awaiting for him to lash out on her. He took the crown off his head and flung it across the room, letting the conqueror's crown crash into the floor with a thunderous thud. Alyarra whimpered as she cried, looking away from Aemond's stormy gaze. She was holding her breath, awaiting for their relationship to implode.

"I was out there, fighting a war, sleeping in a tent, having the worst time of my life and you were here... whoring yourself out to your knight?" She expected him to scream at her, but his voice was low. A whisper almost.

"I am telling you, Aemond, I did not do this! You have to believe me! I do not understand why you would think this..." Alyarra cried, her head pounding and her fingers trembling as she looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Why?! Why I would think this?! Perhaps because I heard him telling you to run away with him! Because when I aprehended him yesterday he said so!" Alyarra felt her world crashing down around her when Aemond spoke those words. He said so? Benjamin said that they slept together? But they did not. Alyarra was sure that they did not. Nothing sexual ever happened between them. Why would he say that? Why would he lie?

"He lied! Aemond... you have to believe me... I-I do not know why he would say that but he lied to you. I would never touch another man. I swear on my brother! On Baelon!" Alyarra cried and she stood up to go to him, but her knees were so weak that she tumbled to the ground. Which only prompted her to cry harder. If she did not have Aemond, she had nothing. She could not lose him. He was her protector, if he turned his back on her then she would be executed for her brothers crimes.

"Why would he lie about fucking you, Alyarra? He got himself killed for it, surely he was telling the truth." Aemond stated, his stern gaze not once faltering. Not even when he watched his wife tumble to the ground for him.

"Aemond please, you have to believe me. I never... I never... I swear..." She stopped her talking when she hicupped in between tears, and then she looked at the ground. Her mind was racking through the memories of the last two weeks, but she found them to be all too hazy and blurry. She remembered Benjamin, his kindness, his care, his smile, but she couldn't remember the nights in which he lulled her to sleep.

"You could be hung for this." Aemond said coldly, though his heart was breaking inside. "You adultered on the Prince Regent, and let us not forget you are the sister of a great traitor. You could be murdered for this."

"I do not care for Cregan! He doesn't... he cares not for me! I only care about you and my son. Aemond, you have to believe me... I would never do this to you. I would never..." She was looking at him with pleading eyes. She would do anything for him to realize that she was innocent.