Two

Lady Alyarra stood in front of her mirror admiring the dress that her Lady Catherryn had chosen for her departure to King's Landing.

It had been an entire week since her brother proposed that Alyarra leave for court. After she prepared everything she was finally ready to set to King's Landing. The girl felt nervous yet excited as she had never left the north.

Ice and snow was all she knew and King's Landing was quite the opposite. She had also never met a Prince before. She was scared of the Prince Aemond as she had heard all sorts of things about him but she was nonetheless excited. She didn't actually expect to marry him, she just wanted the experience.

"You look outstanding Alyarra." Catherryn complimented the girl as she finished putting on the lady's stockings. Alyarra smiled at her friend and hugged her.

"I am so excited for the adventure that awaits us in King's Landing. Are you all set and packed?" Alyarra asked her lady. Catherryn nodded her head.

"I have. My father made sure I get new dresses commissioned as he expects me to also make a match to someone of a reputable name." Catherryn answered as Alyarra smiled.

"I bet everyone at court will be vying for your hand in marriage. You are the most beautiful." Alyarra said as Catherryn blushed.

Their relationship was pure. Not one thought that one was above or beneath the other. Although a lady, Alyarra wanted Catherryn to find a good husband and to have a House of her own.

As the pair finished up the last touches, they exited Alyarra's chambers and made their way down to the entrance of the Great Keep where a large carriage awaited for the Lady Alyarra and her lady-in-waiting. There stood Cregan with his knights, Lady Arra, and Catherryn's family.

"Sister." Cregan spoke as Alyarra walked to her brother, engulfing him in a hug. The boy kissed the top of his sister's head and squeezed her tightly.

Cregan would never tell anyone but he was scared of sending his sister to King's Landing, not because he thought they would harm her but because he thought that if she matched with Aemond she would leave him forever. She was the only family he had left, aside from his wife.

Everybody he ever loved had died and so he had always kept his sister close to him, expecting to defend her from any wrong but it was time to let her go. He knew that he had to eventually match her to someone, so who better than a Prince. Although he was doubtful that Alyarra would find Aemond appealing, but alas he wanted her to experience court for herself.

"I will miss you dearly brother." Alyarra whispered into her brother's shoulder as he huffed and let her go.

"I will miss you much more, little wolf. Always remember who you are, remember you are a wolf just like me. Do not let those dragons fool you, the blood of the wolf is much stronger." Cregan advised his sister as she smiled up at him.