I walked away slowly while covering my ears, "I can't hear youuu." I then went over to Zecira who was with Johanna, Magdalena and Pernille. "Hey guys" i said to them.

"Hello Renata" Z said to me, giving me a side hug.

Before we could start a proper conversation we had to go on the coach to head to Sellhurst Park, where the game was being held. It would take about 50 minutes to get there so it wasn't that bad of a journey.

We had eventually arrived at Sellhurst park, the home of Crystal Palace and we were allowed to go and check the pitch out for a couple minutes until they would start letting the fans in. At the same time our team was out some of the Arsenal players were out there. I saw Leah walking over to me, so i ran up to her and jumped into her arms.

"Hey bitch" i said.

"I don't like that nickname" she pouted.

"Well, i can't call you skipper, not here" i giggled.

"You ready to get thrashed."

"We won't" i glared. I heard someone from the arsenal workers shout for Leah to go back in.

"May the best team win" she stuck out her hand and i shook it.

"Shut up, Williamson" i laughed while walking off to Erin.

"Talking to the enemy Renata, i don't know if i can trust you" she joked.

"Shush, i would never be a red" i smiled.

"Good" she said throwing an arm around my shoulder as we started walking back into the changing rooms. The media team for Chelsea took a couple photos of me and Erin which i'm guessing would be posted in no time.

We got into the warm up kits ready to go out onto the pitch but before that Emma went through the line ups one last time and what we needed to do and what needed to happen. When we went out the Chelsea fans cheering us on as we came out whereas the Arsenal fans were booing us. We did some jogging and stuff to get our heart rates going. We then got into to partners, i went with Guro. The group finished and we all went back inside for the last preparations before kick off. I got into my kit, sprayed some more hairspray and some deodorant and then sat down, waiting for Emma to give us her expectations and speech before the match.

The formation for today was 4-2-3-1 and our starting line-up was;

• A.Berger
• N.Charles
• M.Eriksson
• M.Bright
• È.Périsset
• E.Cuthburt
• R.DeSantos
• G.Reiten
• J.Čanković
• L.James
• S.Kerr

We were in the tunnels ready to begin. I was doing my usual fingers, ankles and neck cracking. We each had mascots with us and i was talking to mine, she was 7 and her name was Lottie. She said that i was her favourite player, which warmed my heart. I told her if i find her at the end of the game, i'd give her my shirt. Our conversation got cut short as both teams started to walk out onto the pitch.

We shook hands with all the players in red and then went to our team huddles. Magda gave us a quick speech and then we all put our hands in the middle and cheered, running off to our positions.

We were starting with the ball, Sam had it and passed to Lauren, who made a run up towards the Gunners goal. I sprinted up to make space for her to pass if she needed, which she did. I ran through past Leah easily as i know her way of playing very well but i needed to pass to someone, Guro was free and i made a clean pass to her. She kicked it over to Sam who headed it towards the netting. Zinsberger failed to get there in time and it went in. 2 minutes into the game and we were 1 nil up. The fans in blue were jumping up and down in happiness and i gave Sam a hug with the rest of the team.