"Get her out of here." Hawks says coldly, not turning to face Hakuchō again, approaching Jin on the floor and pressing a feathered blade to his forehead while Jin babbles about letting everyone down.

It seems pretty convincingly like he's scared considering it's a training session.

"Come on, Star." Hakuchō encourages, trying to turn.

You shake your head. "Uncle Jin is scared. Leave him alone."

You had never had this bravery before. Although Hawks wasn't the typical type for you to be scared of on account of his shorter stature and his hair being a little longer and darker than your mom usually liked, you were just generally nervy around men anyway. And this man in particular had already grabbed you before, and was also holding two giant sword-like feathers in his hands.

Jin begins to call out a word beginning with 'r' towards you, but Hawks steps on his throat harshly to stop him from being able to talk, making you lunge to try and pull the winged man off of him, but Hakuchō pulls you back.

"Come on." She tries to pull you away, but you're beginning to panic now, shaking your head and trying desperately to get out of her grip.

"You're hurting him! Stop!" You cry out.

"Get her out, Hakuchō." Hawks hisses, glaring at her again.

She tries pulling at your arm again. "They're just training. Come on, I need your help, remember?"

Uncle Jin needed your help more, he looked actually hurt, and Hakuchō seemed fine. Periods were normal, everyone said so, so she could wait.

"No they're not, 'Mura said you're not allowed to really hurt people in training!" You argue.

Suddenly the room is hot, hotter than you'd ever felt anything before, and your skin begins to burn a little, making you yelp, looking down to see small blue flames licking your arm slightly, but practically swallowing Hawks whole.

"Pawpaw!" You cry out as you see his silhouette forming behind the wall of flames.

His boot lands on Hawks' head, shattering Hawks' yellow visors, his stance not too dissimilar to how Hawks had stood on Uncle Jin's throat.
You hear Hakuchō curse as she backs into the corner, taking you with her, backing away from the flames.
You'd never seen Dabi's flames like this before. They were the exact same colour as his eyes, and pretty, even if they hurt.

"Didn't see me there, didja, hero?" Dabi sneers down at Hawks.

He glances over at you with concerned azure eyes, his eyebrows pulling together when he sees Hakuchō gripping your arm tightly.
Hawks uses the fact he's momentarily distracted to pick up Jin even though he's even bigger than Hawks, and fly him towards you and Hakuchō. It's not elegant, both of them landing with a thud to the floor. Uncle Jin isn't talking much, and you're worried that he might have hit his head like Dabi did when the heroes blew up the bar.

"Whatever." Dabi scoffs. "You've lost most of your weapons anyway."

"And you nearly burned up your friend and your kid." Hawks replies, half of his face badly burned, making one of his eyes stay shut.

"Star, c'mere honey." Dabi calls, holding an arm out for you.

You move to join him, but Hakuchō doesn't let go, even when you put all your weight into trying to yank your arm out of her grip.
Dabi's look turns darker.

"Really kid?" He asks angrily.

Hakuchō looks at Hawks before returning her gaze back to Dabi's. She looks torn between guilt and confused, whispering an apology that you doubt anyone but you can hear.