Dance of The Undead

Start from the beginning

They begin to play their song.

Rude Boy: Dance!

Everyone there is forced to dance to their new tune. The zombie band departs just as Sheriff Bronson Stone and his deputies arrive, but the victims cannot stop dancing.

Sheriff Stone: Freeze! Nobody move a muscle!

They continue to dance.

Sheriff Stone: I said freeze! Oh, come on, people!

Soon after, multiple ambulances arrive at the hospital as the gang got a call from Mayor Nettles.

Fred: I haven't seen this many ambulances since that time Scooby thought he had the mange.

In a flashback, Scooby was on a hospital bed as the gang surrounds him.

Shaggy (Flashback): Stay with us, Scoob! Like, don't go into the light!

Scooby (Flashback): Raggy, is that you? I'm so cold. I'm so...

Scooby then burps.

Scooby (Flashback): That's better.

Daphne: Well, if Mayor Nettles called us down here, it must be something really bad.

Velma: Very bad.

They exit the van.

Scooby: I'll catch up with you guys later.

Scooby walks alone.

Daphne: Where's Scooby going?

Shaggy: Where he goes every day, to visit Nova.

Scooby goes into another room and visits Nova.

Scooby: Hello, Nova, my angel. I see you got the flowers I sent. And the bones, and the Scooby snacks. Don't worry, Nova. I'm here, right by your side forever. Of course, sometimes, I'll have to get treats, or go to the bathroom, but otherwise, I'll be here.

The PA goes off and Shaggy voice is heard.

Shaggy: Will Dr. Scoobert Dooby Doo please report to the ICU? Dr. Doo, to the ICU.

Doctor: Please, don't play with that.

Shaggy: Sorry.

The others see the citizens and they continue to dance.

Mayor Nettles: These citizens were found at the Tiki tub. They're dancing, and they can't stop.

Y/N: That dance is called skanking.

Daphne: It's how you're meant to dance to ska music. And you said dance class was a waste of time.

Velma: Oi. Doctor, what's the prognosis?

Doctor: If we can't find a cure within twenty-four hours, they will dance themselves into a permanent cataleptic state.

One of the citizens fell to the ground, collapsing.

Doctor: They will become zombies for the rest of their lives!

The gang go to the cemetery where Rude Boy and the band were buried to look for clues.

Velma: This is the graveyard where Rude Boy and the Ska-tastics are buried.

Shaggy: Like, why do we always have to come to spooky places at night?

Scooby: Yeah. Why don't we come back tomorrow, after lunch?

Shaggy: Or never?

Daphne: Guys, those poor dancing people can't wait until tomorrow!