"why are you following me?" he mutters, raven hums and leans her head on his shoulder. "you're gonna fuck up the rescue part for sure, so i thought i would help" 

"help, someone help us!" a voice yelled, the four walked over to the edge, leaning down to see two old people sitting on the ground cuddling up to each other. 

"my arm hurts pretty bad!" the woman cry's, "mine too!" her husband groans.

"SHUT UP!" bakugo yells, ravens eyes widen along with Kaminari and Kirishima, raven brought her hand down on the back of his head, he grunted and went to hit her back but stopped. 

she glares at him and turns her attention back to the two old people.

"they might really be hurt" Kaminari grunts.

But then one of the actors stop, looking to her workmate. "Wait... We are supposed to be low-priority victims with only minor injuries." She claims.

The other mutters, "So you think... that he figured it out? And that's why he told us to go off on our own?"

"No way They took it in a way that makes it sound okay" Kirishima sighs, him and Kaminari jumping down to help the two, raven grumbles and glances at bakugo. 

"be nicer!" she scolds, he glares at her and scoffs. "i am nice!"

raven sighs and jumps down with Kaminari and kirishima "We'll take you someplace safe."

"that tone of voice was inappropriate. Minus points." the old man looks to bakugo who looks as if he could blow any second "What did you say?!"

another cry from to the side makes ravens head shoot up, she turns to see a small girl stuck under some rubble. she carefully hands the woman to Kirishima before running off to go find the girl.

using the heat sensors in her goggles to find the person raven quickly finds a young girl

"help! help me!" she cry's, raven quickly rushes over, her eyes scanning the girl for injuries. raven is careful in moving the chucks of debris, making sure to protect the girl from any falling dust or dirt. 

once the debris is moved raven helps the girl up and lifts her, "are you okay, what's you're name sweetie" raven asks, cradling the back of the girls head and under her legs.

"Anya" the girl whispers, raven nods. 

raven ran towards the others, making sure the girl was responsive, effortlessly raven jumps over piles of debris, "whoa raven, you're a total pro at that!" Kirishima hums. "your pretty good with kids?"

"i guess.." raven trails off. looking down at Anya who was watching around them for anything and everything. 

Villains have appeared and started their pursuit! Hero candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the villains.

raven clutched the girl closer to her side, the girl clutched onto ravens costume, 

"Seriously? They're expecting so much of us!" Kaminari groans, throwing his head back in frustration.

Kirishima turns to the first aid station. "Let's get there quick and evacuate to a safer place." He tells us, already starting on his way, "As soon as we drop them off, we'll handle the villains."

they don't get far before they notice it's Gang Orca attacking. 

 they're swarming everyone. Including the four, bakugo clicks his tounge in irritation, raven chuckles and rubs the girls back, "its okay" she whispers. 

"This is what I signed up for." bakugo chuckles, scary smirk on his lips. He lets out some small explosions from his palms. "Not to do some stupid service. Bring it on, you extras!"