"Those were tests, challenges, not them trying to kill." Harry said. "That was a 'if I die, I die' sort of thing. Luckily I didn't die. I was in a room with three of Libra's strongest members, scratch that, their three strongest members. If they wanted to kill me then they would not have left it up to chance by having me fight betas and deltas and omegas when it was proven already that I can beat them. If they wanted to kill me then they would've never given me a chance."

"What did you plan to do if they tried to kill you?" Fay asked.

"Either kill them or escape." Harry answered honestly "Beyond that I didn't really have a plan."

"What? No plan at all?" Daphne asked with disbelief.

"Do you know what the difference between me and you girls are when we enter a room?" Harry asked, the girls shook their heads in a negative. "When you enter a room you're biggest priority is deciding where you should sit, when I enter the room I always quickly look around the room, always, even if I've been in that room before. I look around and take note of everything in there from the furniture to the people to all the possible methods of leaving the room. I make my plans from there, I didn't know where they were going to take me so I couldn't plan until I got into the room."

"But what about Shadow?" Tracy said just as the bird in question landed on Harry's shoulder.

"Shadow can shadow travel and take me with him which is why it's safe to assume that Libra would've made preparations for him." Harry replied as he softly stroked him. "It's a pretty safe bet to think that they were ready to kill him if they see him, it's also possible to have wards to combat his shadow travelling. I'd rather not risk him unless I absolutely have to." Shadow let out a soft trill. "Yes, yes it's alright" Harry said to Shadow before turning to the girls. "As of the moment, the goal is survive and just work from that."

"Say goodbye Shadow" Harrys said as he and Shadow were in his room in the Ravenclaw common room on the day after school ended. "this is our last time in this room." Harry took a moment to look around. "Alright done, let's go" He said, Shadow jumped onto his shoulder just as he walked out the room. He walked down into the common room where Delphi was waiting for him.

"This is your last time here" She said with a sad smile, catching the attention of the other Ravenclaws.

"Yep" Harry nodded as he looked around the room. "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still, it's my last time here unless I come and visit in the future."

"You're leaving?" Padma Patil asked.

"Yep, I am not coming back." Harry said. "Unless I hear you lot are bothering Delphi, in that case I'd come back and murder you all."

"Thanks Harry" Delphi gave him a sweet smile whole the other Ravenclaws shivered in fear as he did not sound like he was joking at all.

"Alright, well bye guys" Harry said to the other Ravenclaws as he walked out of the room with Delphi.

Harry had spent some time saying goodbye to Flitwick and Slughorn, both of whom wished him the best of luck. And soon Harry found himself in a train compartment with Delphi and the girls as they travelled away from Hogwarts.

"It's going to be different without you here" Daphne said to Harry.

"Naturally" he nodded, "but you can still call me if you need anything, like if Malfoy ends up forgetting that I can just kill him."

"We'll do that" Tracy snorted.

"Hmm, this is our last time with all of us together on this train," Fay commented "are you sure you don't want to come back for another year?" She asked Harry.