"Mr Potter, I am not entirely sure you are ready to..."

"Dumbledore" Harry cut him off "you will tell me the prophecy right now or I will bend you over this desk and kick you firmly in-between your old, skinny, chicken legs and then go over to the department of mysteries and listen to it there."

"Very well" Dumbledore sighed "the prophecy goes like this, 'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...'. Voldemort has only heard the first two lines, I believe he is currently trying to break into the department of mysteries so he can hear the rest." Dumbledore became silent, waiting for Harry's answer, eventually he got it.

"Well that's some bullshit" Harry said "I mean really? Instead of preparing against him you're banking on a bloody prophecy of all things? You deserve whatever happens to you if that's the case."

"Mr Potter, you..."

"Who was the spy?" Harry asked suddenly.

"That is not important."

"That is bullshit." Harry replied. "If there was a spy then you would'#e tried to work out who it was. Who was the spy Dumbledore? Do not make me ask again."

"It was Snape" Dumbledore sighed.

"Of course it was" Harry let out a humourless laugh "I mean the dude joins the death eaters and tells Voldemort part of this 'important prophecy' and then you just let him join you and terrorise students for years until he ends up mind raping the wrong one. Bravo Dumbledore, you know with brains like yours I am surprised that Voldemort didn't already win the war before I was born."

"Voldemort believes in the prophecy, he will come after you."

"Look if he refuses my offer then I will fight him but until then he is not my problem." Harry responded "I have made it abundantly clear that I am not a hero."

"Mr Potter, I've understood that but until recently I didn't expect you to be a villain."

"A villain?" Harry laughed "You think I'm a villain?"

"What else should I call a boy who so easily kills people?" Dumbledore responded "Who so easily harms people? A boy who so easily harms and kills and sleeps the same day without a single hour of sleep lost?"

"You should call him a result of your stupidity." Harry replied "You had one job, make sure I was safe yet you fucked that up and I ended up with abusive muggles then Libra. I am what I am Dumbledore, I don't understand what you want from me. What were you expecting when I came to Hogwarts? A typical Gryffindor? A shy Hufflepuff? Perhaps an evil Slytherin?"

"I was expecting a kind boy." Dumbledore shot back, anger and disappointment on his face. "I expected a kind hearted boy who perhaps had his father's smile, perhaps his mother's kindness, perhaps a few faults but I was hoping for something better than what I've got! Even if you weren't a saviour, I wanted at least someone who didn't delight in cruelty! I know how you gladly shoved Mr Malfoy's face into a fire and laughed! I saw how you did not hesitate with killing at the world cup or using dark curses against Voldemort! Those spells are dark for a reason!"

"I think the fact that they kill people might be a factor" Harry commented but was ignored as Dumbledore's rant continued.

"As for Umbridge, she may have been evil, but she should have been taken to trial and sent to Azkaban!"