Chapter 2: The Dark Moon Pack

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~

Have you ever got that feeling that something was going to happen?

You don't know if it is good or bad.

I don't know if it is because the Dark Moon pack is coming or what but its an overwhelming feeling in my chest.

I sat at the steps of the backyard seeing that the Dark Moon will be here soon.

The snow was going in a flurry frenzy sticking to the ground and icing over. I have to be more careful when I get the signal that the Dark Moon was here so that me and a few other wolves could lead them.

We had many trails on the way here that lead to do different places of the pack.

Even though I am the last white wolf to be seen and no one is suppose to know. I'm not afarid to show my wolf.

I sighed and looked at the cloudy sky as it blocked the sun's warmth.

I sat in the freezing temperatures of Montana winter.

I wasn't cold.

Or Freezing.

Or Numb.

I was warm.

Like a fire.

It was like I could melt the ice.

I sat there with my thoughts when I was interrupted.

My wolf, Snow, decided to make an appearance. "I can feel our mate close"

I felt like I couldn't' breathe.

My throat closed up.

My heart stop beating.

Time stopped around me.

Those 7 words left me breathless.

I blew out a puff of air.

'Are you sure?', I asked.

'I can feel it'

I ran a hand through my hair shaking it a little bit.

All I could think of was my mate.

My soul mate.

My other half.

Once I found what mates were I couldn't wait to find him.

I heard a howl and that broke me out of my thoughts. I started in a run and shifted into my wolf. Time to lead the Dark Moon pack.

For a female wolf. I was a size of an alpha. That's rare.

My feet beat against the snow ground pushing my legs faster. I broke through the thicket of the woods seeing three black ford F 150.

Two wolves flank them from the behind. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see who it was. They were driving slow seeing as they waited for someone to lead them.

I pushed my legs faster coming up beside them running in front of the first black truck. I howled signaling I made it.

Then Melody's dark blue wolf ran up beside me since we were both leading them.

The snow came down faster and I noticed that the two wolves flanking from the behind kept slipping. I mind linked them telling them to head home.

They ran into the forest leaving just us two.

It would take us about a hour to get to the main house since we live deep in the woods. We decided to slow down and run beside the first truck not wanting them to wreck.