Chapter- 27 [ ibadat ]

Start from the beginning

"Maa.. vo... vo, Haan ye ruhani stripped on her dress so I was just holding her so she doesn't fall nothing else ."

Kabir said, making ruhani looked at him with big eyes while ishana looked at both of them raising her eyebrows.

"Haan, but when did I say that their is something else ." She said , controlling her laugh .

"Maa.. vo ..vo .. " this time ruhani tried to say but nothing came in her mind .

"What vo ..vo, I didn't expect this from you ruhani I thought uou were my daughter."
Ishana said, at this time water started collecting in her eyes when ishana said ,

"I thought atleast you'll tell me about it vaise bhi is nalayak se to mujhe koi umeed bhi nhi thi pr mujhe lga ki tm to bataogi ."
she said, making both of them shocked .

"Maa.." ishana cut him in between andsaid ,

"What Maa agar tm nhi batao ge to mujhe kya pta nhi chalega, Maa hu tm dono ki "
she said, looking at both of them.

"Vaise baat kha tk Badi"
ishana said wiggling her eyes to which ruhani ran from their saying someone is calling her and kabir make Sneha excuse and left from their making ishana laugh at both of their antics .

___________________________________________

After sometime the ceremony ends and everyone retarded to their particular rooms for taking rest .

As their was mehndi ceremony also in evening that's why you know rest is necessary.

Ruhani pov

Maa knows about us now Ohh my goddd.

Their is a mix feeling I mean should I be happy and reliave that now Maa knows or should be nervous that now Maa knows .

While thinking all this slept take me over. I wake up when it's already 5: 00 .
I ran toward the bathroom and get ready in my outfit doing a little touch up.
As I don't like doing make up this much .

I came down stairs and saw Sneha is already applying mehndi and other aunty's were sitting their chatting .

Maa and Aditi were done with their mehndi and dad were feeding Maa with his hand .

You know I just love these little little thing between couples . When I saw Maa and Dad I always dream about me and kabir the same .

I came out of my thoughts when Maa call me and asked to apply mehndi.
The mehndi artist were applying mehndi to sneha when I go there she was asking her to write the name of groom in her hand .

So I ask her about it and she says that the much the color of henna got dark the much their partner love them .

After listening to her you know what their a girly urge build in me to write his name on my hand and hide it from everyone.

So as my heart said I also applied mehndi and ask her to his name also in my hand.

After the mehndi ceremony everyone gathered for dinner and you know the best part we got to know that Dad and Chachu also wrote Maa and chachi's name in their hand .

I also wish that someday someone also does these things fo me .

'Oo pagal what is this some one you have your Kabir. ' My subconscious said .

Ohh Haa I have my Kabir I'll ask him but what if he said no .

Okk let it be now we have retarted from dinner so I'm going to the corner room but today from balcony why would u take risk when I have a shortcut 😁.