MEDIA NOTE

Lumine, a twenty-eight year old super model, has been on everyone's minds lately. Since the beginning of her career twelve years ago, she's been one of the most prominent figures in the business. She walked at every significant Fashion Week, always taking the runways by storm, took part in campaigns for the biggest designers of our age and appeared on covers of multiple fashion magazines. Now, she became the one and only promoter of the 'RUSH HOUR' magazine.

Before she became a model, Lumine was classmates with some of the most important names on the fashion scene, like Demoiselle Navia from Spina d'Rosula, Clorinde, an vanguard photographer, and she will work with them on the 'RUSH HOUR'. Lumine is also rumoured to have been keeping close ties with Scaramouche, the disgraced son of the legendary fashion icon Ei, former managing director of Lumine's modelling agency, thought to be responsible for signing in our star supermodel. Both Lumine and Scaramouche began their career in the industry by working on a line for his mother's,Ei, designer brand, the girl as the face of the advertisement campaign and he as the head designer and manager of the project. However, not long after the launch of the line, they both cut all their ties with Ei. Yet up to this day the details of this falling out remain unknown.

Ever since her early days and up till now, Lumine has been surrounded by people who are among the finest and brightest figures in the fashion industry. It is speculated, that the crew of 'RUSH HOUR' will be also consisting of the journalists who previously worked for major fashion magazines in the west. 'RUSH HOUR' seems like a project that intends to lure all the beauty and talent that has escaped from the east in search of opportunities, back to their motherland.

Lumine despite being the focus of promotional campaign has not yet given a single interview nor has she made any public appearances. Throughout all of her career she's avoided public attention and was seen as one of the most mysterious supermodels. She was accused of being overly passive and is often denounced for not using her public platforms and not engaging into anything related to politics nor any social issues. Although, according to the statement posted on her social media, it would seem that Lumine will be switching sides. Could it be that she's trying to make up for all those years of silence?

We'll stick around to find out.