3..

⚠️

TW: weight, calories

3 months have passed...

Minho lost 14 kg. In an unhealthy way. Starving. Vomiting after every meal. Overworking himself. Counting calories.

He wasn't doing well.

Changbin was extremely worried. But if the “someone” said it was the best solution, then it was the best solution.

Minho still didn't ask any questions. For him. In fact, it was his fault he was like that.

For Minho, Changbin only told him to start a diet.
For Minho, he was the one who went too far.
For Minho, the voice was similar to Changbin's.
For Minho, he wasn't good enough.

He lost 14 kg? He’s still the same

His bones are literally
showing

"Hm really? Tell him to lose another 10 kg"

"It's too much!"

"Fine fine. But don't let him eat like before. He will gain everything back."

Changbin could only nod.

Fucked up

Minho was not allowed to leave his house without a mask.

"He's ugly"

"What the fuck !"

"Tell him to wear a mask Binnie. He'll be bullied. You don't want your boyfriend to be bullied, do you?"

Again Changbin could only nod.

Changbin felt bad. He decided to shower Minho with love.

When Minho woke up, Changbin had his arms wrapped around his waist. He could feel Changbin's warm breath against his neck.

He turned around and was surprised to see Changbin already awake. He had a big smile on his face.

"I'm proud of you. You always listen to me. Today I'm going to shower you with my love. You have no idea how much I love you Minho"

Minho could only smile. He buried his face in Changbin's chest.

Changbin was proud of him.

The day was incredible.

Changbin always stayed by Minho's side.

In the morning they went for a walk. The weather was simply magnificent. It was calm and relaxing. After that, they went to the mall. Changbin bought a lot of gifts for Minho. Once they got home, they decided to make cookies. Minho couldn't eat them but he really didn't care.

At midnight they went to the beach. They sat on the sand and looked at the moon. Minho mostly looked at Changbin. He wondered how he could have such an amazing boyfriend.

"He's taking up too much of your attention, Binnie. You are forgetting about me... tell him not to touch you and talk to you... why do you love him? I'm so much better Changbin. "

"I love Minho. You're just my best friend"

"Come on Binnie. You love me more than Lee"

“Stop Hyunjin”

“He doesn’t need to know.”