So with a strained smile he replied. "Of course not Katsuki. You're young and your quirk is new. We can't expect you to have perfect control over it just yet." He told the young boy who grinned smugly at this. However it was than that Saru gently but firmly took Katsuki's hand. "With that being said I think it would be best to contact your parents. That way we can discuss possible situations so it doesn't happen again."

Katsuki hearing this paled. The school might not be able to punish him for something like this but his battle axe of a mother? She'd see through him in an instant and he knew he'd be in deep trouble.

So leveling a glare towards Izuku he figured if he was already going to get in trouble he might as well make Deku feel as bad as possible. "Sorry about the picture Deku." He snarked before grinning. "But at least it's like your dad now. Gone forever."

The children gasped even at their age, they knew what Katsuki was talking about. "KATSUKI!" Ms. Umi screamed in rage as Izuku started to tremble before she could start to comfort him he said throwing trembling libs. "I-I-I-It's o-o-o-okay." He tried to say even as tears started to fall. "Just gotta keep smiling. Just like All Might. Keep on smiling." He said but it was clear he was seconds away from breaking down.

Saru was about to shout at child when the entire building started to shake causing everyone to look up as loud booms were rapidly approaching their room. The children were growing scared but before either teacher could start to evacuate the room something came hurtling though the ceiling.

With the new hole in the roof they can hear the screaming coming from the upper floors and with them on ground level there was a lot of shouting as low as a low hissing.

"Who's there?! What do you want?!" Mr. Saru called out hopping it was nothing major and that heroes were on the way.

"What do I want?" A robotic male voice asked. "Why that's simple of course!" He said as the smoke cleared and the teachers turned white as ghost when they got a good look at the intruder.

 "Why that's simple of course!" He said as the smoke cleared and the teachers turned white as ghost when they got a good look at the intruder

"A Robo Fiz?" Ms. Umi muttered in complete horror at seeing one of the mechanized monsters response for the deaths of countless heroes around the world. "You got it lady!" He laughed twirling around the room making the kids flinch which only furthered his amusement. "Why did you come here?" Saru asked getting a snort from the machine. "Oh don't get your panties in a fucking twist!" He said as his arms wrapped around him. "I was just making my spectacular get away. When I crashed landed here!" Robo Friz admitted while looking up. "Why I remember it like it was 10 minutes ago." He sighed before his head snapped towards the children.

"Because it was!" He let out a bellowing laugh.

Flashback

"Oh come on guys, let's go best two out of three!"  Robo Frizz requested as he sat surrounded by 6 heroes with Fizz himself being locked in an iron maiden. Most of the heroes were lesser known and were covered in injuries however among them was Gang Orca who while having a few scratches just glared at the robot. "No deal tinker toy." He muttered wishing he could just dismantle the damn thing.