After Su Ziheng learned about Su Jinyan's grades at the school next door, he became interested.

When Su Hai and Mrs. Su knew Su Ziheng's idea at first, they didn't agree. After all, this was no small matter.

But Su Ziheng cried and said, why not? If he was not wronged at the beginning, he would not be like this now, because he has been staying in a small town, and the educational resources there are not as good as those in big cities. Then he couldn't keep up with his studies, so he got bad grades.

What is the reason for all this? It's not because of Su Jinyan. This is what Su Jinyan owes him, and what his parents owe him. Why did they fail to take good care of their child and let him be taken away.

Such words stung the guilty hearts of Su Hai and Mrs. Su.

But they still didn't agree, because this matter was not as easy as Su Ziheng said. If they were not careful, they would all be sent in.

They didn't agree, so Su Ziheng had his own way of forcing them to agree. He went on a hunger strike for several days. In the end, Su Hai and Mrs. Su had no choice but to agree.

Through some means, they found out about Su Jinyan's examination room and even the invigilator.

Then Su Hai found the invigilators one by one and not only gave them a lot of money, but also gave each of them two houses.

In this ridiculously high house price in Nancheng, if you can own two houses located in the city center and have millions more money on your card, who can resist living there?

So those people completely switched the test papers of Su Ziheng and Su Jinyan.

Later, just as they thought, Su Ziheng went to Nanjing University as a matter of course.

When Su Jinyan saw his score at first, he didn't believe that he had just gotten such a small score. Not only him, but also his classmates and teachers who knew him didn't believe it.

Some people also said that maybe Su Jinyan was under too much pressure in the exam and her performance was abnormal.

But Su Jinyan basically knew the answers she wrote down. Even if she didn't remember them all, she still remembered most of them, which were the same as the correct answers.

Su Jinyan thought that she might have painted in the wrong place when she painted the card, but it was impossible that all the subjects were painted in the wrong place.

He had suspected it, but there was no evidence, and he was weak, so he couldn't find anything at all.

It was also because there were some people above who suppressed me.

It was not until five years later that the truth came to light.

The Su family confessed to everything at the police station.

Everyone involved was arrested one by one, and the transfer records and donated properties from that year became evidence of the transaction.

Even the police officers handling the case couldn't help but shake their heads. Although they rarely pay attention to celebrity matters, they also paid attention because this matter had caused such a big fuss on the Internet.

I really didn't expect that this matter would involve so many people, even people from above.

It's a pity that this person named Su Jinyan has been delayed for five years by such a group of greedy people. Fortunately, justice will come.

After learning the truth of the matter, Nancheng University immediately expelled Su Ziheng from his studies, thereby offering an olive branch to Su Jinyan and admitting him as an exception.

However, this move caused dissatisfaction among some people, saying that it was unfair to other candidates who were working hard to prepare for the exam.

Some people say that this is what Su Jinyan deserves, if it weren't for the disgusting operations of the Su family.

So there was another quarrel on the Internet about this matter, but this time everyone's tone was very kind.

Later, Su Jinyan ended the debate with a Weibo post.

[Su Jinyan: Thank you for Nanda's favor. I believe I can come to Nanda based on my strength. 】

Then everyone found out that Su Jinyan had participated in this year's college entrance examination.

Everyone cheered him on.

As for Zhang Nan's family, within two days they were completely bankrupt.

After Mr. Zhang found out that his son had done such a stupid thing, he was so angry that he had a cerebral infarction. He was admitted to the hospital that day, and then went bankrupt in the two homes where he was hospitalized.

Of course, Su Jinyan didn't know about these things, and he didn't pay attention.

Because he is currently coaxing Huo Yihan who is in a bad mood.

Su Jinyan felt that her life was miserable. She had finally coaxed her parents, and now she had to coax her husband again.

Mu Yulin and Ling Wei only found out what happened to Su Jinyan in the Su family today.

Su Jinyan had always told them about happy things before. They probably guessed that Su Jinyan's life was not very good when she was in the Su family, but they did not expect that it would be so bad.

Locked in a cupboard, starved, pushed down the stairs.

Ling Wei cried so hard on the spot that she couldn't breathe. She hugged Su Jinyan and said she was sorry for causing him so much suffering. Mu Yulin couldn't coax her out, but it was Su Jinyan who finally coaxed her mother.

Mu Yulin said that people would take good care of the Su family in prison.

After finally coaxing his parents to get better, Huo Yihan's face always looked ugly when he returned home.

After returning to the house, she hugged Su Jinyan tightly.

The palm of his hand reached into Su Jinyan's back and touched the mark on his tailbone.

In the past, Su Jinyan told him that those were traces left accidentally while filming, but it turned out that was not the case.

He rubbed the mark time and time again. Huo Yihan's fingertips were a little rough, and Su Jinyan's body trembled: "Don't be upset, am I not fine now?" The reason why I didn't tell Huo Yihan everything before was because I was afraid. His reaction now.

Huo Yihan's voice was muffled: "Yan Yan, tell me what happened in the past and don't hide it from me anymore."

Su Jinyan: "Okay, I'll tell you everything."

That night, Su Jinyan told Huo Yihan everything.

They talked all night, and Huo Yihan felt heartbroken.

He still remembered, but when he saw Su Jinyan for the first time, he asked the bodyguard beside him to press Su Jinyan against the wall. The bodyguard's hand was not very strong.

Now that Huo Yihan thinks about it, his heart hurts and he regrets endlessly.

"Yanyan, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so cruel to you back then."

If he could do it all over again, he wouldn't treat Su Jinyan like that.

Su Jinyan smiled: "It's okay, it's over a long time ago." He understood how worried Huo Yihan was about Xiao Yu'er at that time.

Su Jinyan comforted him and said, "But at that time, I didn't like you either. You crushed my lollipop when you came. I drew a circle in my heart."

"What are you drawing a circle for?" Huo Yihan obviously didn't understand the meaning of this sentence.

"Draw a circle..." Su Jinyan hugged his neck and said with a smile, "Draw a circle to trap you."