22

Su Ziheng's studio felt that things were very strange. They had spent so much money and used so many connections to search for hot topics. Why did the popularity not drop but increase? Entries with #苏子heng# were always firmly occupied. Top five.

And the popularity of Su Jinyan, whom they had been trying to drag down, suddenly disappeared on Weibo.

Seeing that his name has been on the hot search, there are all cynicism and ridicule about him, and some netizens even dug out Su Ziheng's previous scandals. Of course, it was impossible for the fans to watch their favorite brother being reviled like this, so they all left the stage to open the mic. For a moment, the anti-fans were at odds with the fans, and Su Ziheng's popularity with the public was completely ruined.

Su Ziheng was also anxious: "What's going on? What are you doing?"

Chen Wen and the others felt that they were wronged. From the moment the incident happened, they were so busy that they didn't even have time to drink water. They finally cooled down, but Su Ziheng himself posted another Weibo post.

No, he directly sent a "bomb". Not only did it not blow up anyone, it actually blew up himself.

Su Yunze felt a headache looking at these overwhelming hot searches on the Internet, and some even involved the Su family.

, and some people broke the news that the Su family had an economic crisis and other unfavorable remarks.

Obviously they have spent a lot of money to reduce the popularity, but they were told that while they were reducing the popularity, someone was spending more money to keep Su Ziheng's popularity.

Suddenly, all the sailors invited by Su Yunze stopped working, and instead turned to lead Su Ziheng, because they received more money than Su Yunze.

For them, the rich are their parents, and they can do whatever they are told.

Su Yunze quickly realized that the person behind this must be Huo Yihan.

Huo Yihan actually did this for Su Jinyan.

Su Yunze felt a sense of joy in his heart.

His phone rang again. It was Su Ziheng. After looking at it for a few seconds, Su Yunze picked it up. His tone was no longer as patient as at the beginning: "What's wrong?"

Su Ziheng is now facing the bombardment of netizens, and his spirit is about to collapse. He cried: "Brother, why haven't the hot searches dropped? Brother, please pay more to solve it."

Su Yunze: "Su Ziheng, Chen Wen told you from the very beginning not to go online anymore and not to post any more Weibo posts. But you not only didn't listen, but you also went to confront Zhou Yi directly. You are really capable. Who is Zhou Yi? Can you just mess with someone?"

Su Ziheng also regretted: "Brother, I was wrong. I really know I was wrong. Please help me again. Isn't it just to spend more money?"

Su Yunze pressed his forehead. Su Ziheng had no idea that they didn't have that much money for him now.

"Su Ziheng, this matter ends here. You should stop surfing the Internet for a while, and stay at home. Don't worry about what they say online. Netizens are all interested in it. After a few days, everyone will forget about it. This matter is over, and let the company slowly help you clean up your image and restore your image."

Su Ziheng was still a little unwilling: "Is Su Jinyan so cheap?" In this chaos, Su Jinyan gained a lot of popularity from passers-by.

Su Yunze smiled angrily: "Can you offend Huo Yihan? If you think you can offend Huo Yihan, then you can continue to do it. I won't care about you. Remember, the Huo family now is ours." The entire Su family cannot afford to offend."