Invasion & Control

Start from the beginning

"You know what. Fine, take this." The overseer says, dematerializing a post, as the roof started to collapse ontop of Fenner.

All the murder drones had heard the commotion and approached the room, seeing Fenner about to be crushed.

Fenner looked towards everybody, before the debris then fell ontop of Fenner, sending up dust everywhere.

Everyone looked in horror at seeing Fenner was crushed.

"Looks like your friend was unworthy. I guess I have to deal with you all now." The overseer says, getting up from the throne and approaching the murder drones.

N spots a flash coming from the debris, V also spotting it.

Everyone else spots the flash, the Overseer now right next to the debris.

"Alright. Prepare for your dea-" The overseer was cut off by a sudden explosion from the debris which sent him flying to a wall as Fenner emerged from the dust holding a bat dripping with Mortimirium.

"What the-... H-HOW?!" The Overseer says, clearly frustrated.

The Overseer says, quickly recovering and sending a punch to Fenner's face.

Once the punch had hit, wind flew around. Once the Overseer pulled his fist back, he saw a Fenner death staring him like

 Once the Overseer pulled his fist back, he saw a Fenner death staring him like

In response, the Overseer stepped back in shock.

"What-... What the hell are you?!" The overseer yells.

"Vengeance." Fenner replies, his voice extremely corrupted and deep.

The Overseers eyes widen as he felt true fear for once.

Ambience for Fenner's Background Song

Fenner stared directly at the Overseer, unfazed.

The overseer looked down at Fenner, before Fenner suddenly sprung forward, leaving a trail of mortimirium on the floor as the Overseer was brought with.

Once Fenner got far enough, he kicked the Overseer into the sky and sprung himself off the floor, slamming the Overseer into the ground and quickly swinging the bat while in the air. Sending some form of after-images of swings down to the Overseer.

Fenner lands back down, sparking the bat and slamming it up which sends the Overseer up.

Fenner then starts swinging the bat and sending the Overseer up, chasing after. Once Fenner reached the Overseer's altitude, he kicked off them to get higher up into the air, slamming his bat down. The air resistance going against the bat was making it start to burn up. And upon making contact, a growing dome of mortimirium started to appear. Once Fenner lifted the bat up off the ground, the dome exploded.

The Overseer quickly recovered, springing back and going for a punch.

Fenner puts his bat into a more controllable position, and once the punch landed, Fenner kicked the fist away and seemingly disappeared.

Once the Overseer saw Fenner was missing, he was confused.

Fenner reappears behind the Overseer, sending the bat straight into their back, sending them flying.

The Overseer is sent flying, hitting a wall and collapsing to the floor.

Fenner is approaching the Overseer, dragging the bat behind him.

The Overseer notices Fenner approaching, and decides to dissolve into the ground, heading elsewhere.

"You guys stay here." Fenner says to the group, before kicking some debris up through the roof of the facility and out the mountain the facility was embedded in.

Fenner sprung up, landing on the debris and springing off, causing speeds enough to make 3 sonic booms.

Fenner is flying through mountains, hills, and even the surrounding border mountains the Countryside is in.

Fenner sees he's approaching the colony facility, as he exploded the roof to the evacuation spot as snow started to rain in.

"HOW DID YOU FIND ME?!" The Overseer says, visibly shocked and irritated.

"I don't let anybody escape." Fenner replies, charging the Overseer.

"You're about to experience true pain." Fenner says.

Fenner rushed towards the Overseer before the overseer could even react.

The Overseer was then kicked into a back-and-forth loop of bat slams which slowly propelled them into the air.

Worker Drones, including Uzi were seen approaching the entrance to the Evacuation Spot.

Once Uzi saw Fenner slamming the bat across the Overseer's face, she was extremely surprised.

Fenner kicked the Overseer to the ground, channeling all his anger into the bat, causing it to burn. And burn. And burn, to the point the fire had lost color.

Then, Fenner started to slam the bat down, as the Overseer looked up at Fenner, he knew his end was coming.

Fenner's bat made contact with the Overseer, causing a Semi-Nuclear blast to occur, the worker drones took cover behind the walls as the explosion happened.

Once all the smoke and dust cleared up, the Overseer was still alive, but barely hanging onto life.

"No more... Please... I'll let you all go..." The Overseer says, barely able to speak.

"No. You be allied with American forces, you meet satan." Fenner says, reeling the bat back.

"NO! NO NO-" The Overseer says before his face got caved in by the bat, killing him and also obliterating him.

The other murder drones had found where Fenner had gone, landing in the evacuation spot, looking towards Fenner.

Fenner was steaming with anger, starting to calm down and regain control over himself.

"Y-You alright, Fenner?..." Uzi asks, still worried.

"... Yes... I'm alright..." Fenner replies, his voice sounding more normal.

"And don't worry everybody, these people won't hurt you. They're from the countryside." N says, reassuring everybody.

Fenner felt exhausted, practically passing out on the floor as the bat started to dissolve into his hand.

"Uh oh-..." Uzi says, running over to Fenner.

"He's still alive, just... Extremely exhausted." N says.

Some worker drones, along with the help of some murder drones lift Fenner up and carry him to his room.

They sit Fenner on his bed and step out of the room.