Chapter 77 The Best Actor Falls in Love with Me 7

Start from the beginning

Because this combination competition requires instructors to score on the spot, all instructors cannot see the trainees' programs before the official recording. Therefore, Fu Chengze has not seen An Monan for several days. After the recording officially started, because the team that played first was not An Monan's team, Fu Chengze sat in his seat a little anxiously, waiting for An Monan to appear.

An Monan's team was the last to appear. When Fu Chengze saw An Monan appear on the stage, his heartbeat suddenly stopped for a few beats, and his eyes became dark when he looked at An Monan. The fans sitting in the audience held their breaths after seeing An Monan, and looked at An Monan on the stage in amazement.

When An Monan used to record shows, he basically didn't do his hair, and his bangs were casually floating in front of his forehead. But this time, perhaps to match the performance, An Monan had a wolf-like hairstyle and combed all the bangs. Going up, the facial features were clearly exposed. At this time, An Monan was so beautiful that everyone was so amazed that their mouths were opened and they were speechless.

Although the host on the stage was still talking, and Li Chuanhan and several other trainees were still standing on the stage, no one else could be seen in their eyes. They looked at An Monan in surprise. Can't look away.

An Menan noticed the gazes of others and glanced impatiently at the fans in the audience. An Monan's glance made all the fans below hurriedly look away, not daring to look at An Monan anymore.

This An Monan is good-looking and very powerful, but he is too cruel and has such a bad temper. All the fans present muttered secretly in their hearts.

But Fu Chengze sat in the tutor's position and kept staring at An Monan without any secret. No matter how An Monan glared at him, he did not take his eyes away. To be honest, Fu Chengze really wants to hide An Monan now. He doesn't want others to see such a dazzling An Monan. If anyone takes one more look at Fu Chengze, they would like to dig out that person's eyes.

An Monan's team finished their performance quickly. All the fans present had agreed that they would not give An Monan any cheers when An Monan performed, but no matter what song An Monan sang, There was a feeling that directly touched the soul, and everyone present was attracted by the song An Monan sang, and kept looking at An Monan without blinking.

So these fans who were attracted by An Monan's song completely forgot about their previous agreement and all cheered for An Monan involuntarily.

After all the performances were completed, it was time for the instructor to comment and give scores.

While the instructor in front was talking, Fu Chengze kept staring at An Monan closely. But at this moment, Fu Chengze's expression suddenly changed and he hurriedly ran towards the stage.

At this time, everyone else also realized something was wrong, and they all screamed and ran away in panic.

I don't know when a man with a knife slipped into the fan group. The man jumped on the stage and started slashing around with the knife in his hand. An Monan was standing very close to him.

Li Chuanhan saw the man's knife slashing towards him, and hurriedly stretched out his hand to pull a person next to him to block him. Fortunately, the man's knife was deflected and did not actually hit the person. When the man saw that he had not hit anyone, he ran directly in the direction of An Menan, intending to kill the most eye-catching person at the scene.

Everyone else was obviously running away in fear, so why was this man standing there expressionless and motionless? The man holding the knife felt that he was provoked, so he roared and slashed at An Monan.

At this time, the netizens who were watching the live broadcast were almost scared to death. They didn't understand how such a thing could suddenly happen at the scene. Some netizens had already taken out their mobile phones and hurriedly called the police.

"Mo Mo!" Fu Chengze saw the man's knife slashing at An Monan. He ran towards An Monan quickly and shouted in panic.

Xiao Muyu was initially frightened by the sudden appearance of the man with a knife, but when he saw that the man wanted to hurt An Monan, Xiao Muyu ran towards An Monan without even thinking. An Monan could not be injured, and Xiao Muyu suddenly became panicked.

But compared to the panic of others, An Menan seemed very calm. He looked coldly at the man holding the knife in front of him and sneered disdainfully.

That man didn't even touch the corner of An Monan's clothes, and was kicked away by An Monan. The man was kicked off the stage. When he got up, he looked at An Monan in horror. He didn't even see An Monan's movements clearly and was kicked away. Why was the man in front of him so terrifying? ?

The man holding the knife did not dare to run towards An Menan anymore, so he started to chop at the fans with the knife. Seeing this man start to kill people indiscriminately, the fans all screamed in fear, and some even cried out of fear.

An Menan frowned as he listened to the noisy sounds in his ears. He really didn't want to hear the screams of these people anymore, so he was ready to jump off the stage and kill the man with the knife.

Fu Chengze, who had rushed to An Mo Nan at this time, grabbed An Mo Nan and said, "Momo, don't go, be careful of getting hurt."

Fu Chengze will not care about other people's life and death, as long as An Mo Nan is fine, he will not Anmonan would be allowed to take risks.

But An Monan shook off Fu Chengze's hand, jumped off the stage, and walked towards the man.

Seeing this, Fu Chengze sighed helplessly and followed An Monan. Since An Monan has to do something, of course he will help him, and he will protect An Monan from getting hurt.

But it's a pity that An Monan didn't need Fu Chengze's help. When An Monan walked to the man, the man had already caught a girl who was crying into tears and was about to chop her on the head with a knife. go.

An Monan grabbed the man's wrist, and then twisted it slightly. The man's wrist was broken directly, and the knife in his hand fell to the ground.