Chapter 64 Punishing the World 8

Start from the beginning

An Monan looked a little surprised. Isn't this the legendary poisonous spider? An Monan has seen many such female spider spirits before. They are very cruel and ruthless and show no mercy to men. However, the difference is that the ones An Monan encountered were really spirits, but this Jiao Xueer is a human. It's just that the methods are as cruel and ruthless as those female spider spirits.

"There is another man named Qi Tianqi, who probably has the most supporters, because it is said that Qi Tianqi is kind-hearted and very upright. If he encounters any injustice, he will step forward to help, and will also help poor people and Those ordinary people who have no force value, and his force value is very high, so he has the most supporters, and there are many, many people who hope that he can eventually become the king of force."

An Monan finished listening to Qi Tianqi After the introduction, he frowned. Isn't this the kind of hypocrite An Menan hates the most? Although he has not seen Qi Tianqi in person, An Monan has confirmed that this person must be the kind of hypocritical hypocrite who cannot deal with or interact with him at all.

"What about the last man?" An Menan asked curiously.

"The last person is called Xiao Zhinan. He is also very popular, but most of his supporters are women. Because it is said that he is handsome and charming, and he is very good at making women happy, so he is also very popular. .As for his force value, in my opinion, it should be the highest among the three people."

An Monan nodded after listening to all Fu Chengze's introduction. It seems that these three people all have their own characteristics, but in the end, the only one who can become the king of force is An Monan. He has lived for tens of thousands of years. If he can't deal with these little brats who only live for a few decades, then his tens of thousands of years will really be in vain.

So Anmonan didn't take these people seriously at all. He was not afraid of anything when he lost his force value before, let alone that his force value has basically been restored now.

But thinking of the way Fu Chengze looked when he spoke just now, An Monan felt a little funny and looked at Fu Chengze.

"You...why are you looking at me like that?" Fu Chengze, who was still expressionless at first, saw An Monan staring at him, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and he asked a little at a loss.

An Monan couldn't help laughing, but he just kept shaking his head without telling Fu Chengze the reason. He felt that Fu Chengze's current appearance was even more funny than the one just now.

In fact, An Monan laughed because Fu Chengze's expression and tone when he introduced the three candidates to An Monan just now were so serious and devoid of emotion at all. Compared with what Fu Chengze said, his serious tone and expression were really funny.

But now An Monan only teased Fu Chengze a little, and Fu Chengze became so overwhelmed that An Monan couldn't help but want to laugh.

Seeing An Monan keep laughing, Fu Chengze couldn't help laughing in the end, and kept looking at An Monan affectionately.

Since he helped An Menan, the relationship between him and An Menan has become much better than before. Although An Monan has not acknowledged their previous memories until now, Fu Chengze is actually satisfied.

An Monan's final outcome in his previous life really gave Fu Chengze a huge blow. He couldn't survive in that world without An Monan, so he finally chose to destroy the world and himself. Fu Chengze originally thought that he would never see An Monan again, and that he and An Monan would never have a chance to be together again, but he didn't expect that God would give him another chance.

When he saw An Monan again in this world, Fu Chengze was really happy, so happy that he had nothing else to ask for. As long as he could always be by An Monan's side, he would be satisfied. He will have no other extravagance. As long as he can always see Anmonan, he will be happy.

Now seeing that An Monan's attitude towards him is getting better and better, Fu Chengze is happy and uneasy at the same time. He is so uneasy that the uneasiness in his heart has never disappeared. Because he was really afraid that everything in front of him was just a dream. After he woke up from the dream, he would still return to the world without An Menan and live alone.

If this is really the case, Fu Chengze will go completely crazy. If this is really a dream, Fu Chengze only hopes that he can live in this dream forever, and hopes that this dream will never end.

After making sufficient preparations, An Monan, Fu Chengze, and Li Gaolang rushed to the place where the King of Martial Arts candidates were competing.

Because the election of the King of Martial Arts is a very grand event in this world, almost all the eyes of the world are now looking at the place where Anmonan and the others are going to go, and they are all looking forward to this competition.

So when An Monan and Fu Chengze arrived at this place, it was already crowded with people. Many people came here to see in person the process of selecting the King of Martial Arts.

An Monan and Fu Chengze were the last two candidates to arrive. Special people came to pick them up and took them to the place where the competition was about to take place.

There, An Monan and Fu Chengze met the other three candidates.

Jiao Xueer was very beautiful. When she shook hands with An Monan and Fu Chengze, her eyes were trying to discharge electricity at them both. But what made Jiao Xueer angry was that An Monan and Fu Chengze seemed to have not seen her seduction at all and ignored her at all.

Jiao Xueer felt very uneasy at this time. She originally planned to find other candidates to join forces with her, but she did not expect that An Monan, Fu Chengze and Qi Tianqi were not interested in her at all and did not even look at her. She glanced. Although Xiao Zhinan joked with her and even flirted with her, Jiao Xueer knew very well that Xiao Zhinan seemed affectionate but was actually heartless and would never be affectionate towards anyone.

Now the competition was a bit troublesome, and Jiao Xueer began to feel uneasy.