Chapter 57 Punishing the World 1

Start from the beginning

An Monan was silent, seeming to be thinking about the authenticity of 004's words.

After a long time, An Monan suddenly laughed, "Is it so interesting to punish the world? If I had known, I should have punished the world. 004, you said that I can't practice martial arts and magic in the punishment world, right? Then I will let you see whether I, An Monan, is more powerful, or the energy that punishes the world in your mouth is more powerful?"

004 really wanted to refute An Monan's words. Since ancient times, no one can break the highest standard of punishing the world. , is the most powerful existence in the world. But thinking of the thrilling things An Menan had done, 004 remained silent in the end.

An Monan is a stone spirit who has lived for tens of thousands of years. He has done many things that would make 004 disappointed, so maybe he will really do what he said this time. Therefore, 004 doesn't know whether he should refute An Monan. Murnane's words.

"Host, be prepared. I will send you to punish the world now. I wish you good luck." 004 could only say this in the end.

An Menan closed his eyes, and when he opened them, a sharp pain spread throughout his body.

An Monan has not felt such pain for tens of thousands of years. It seems that only when An Monan first cultivated into human form and became a little stone spirit, An Monan was bullied and beaten by other fairies. I have never felt such pain before. But as Anmonen's magic power increased, he slowly became the most powerful stone spirit in the world. Since then, he has never been bullied by others or suffered any physical pain.

An Monan was being beaten by a group of people. An Monan wanted to resist, but found that all the magic power on his body had really disappeared, and he was now limp and had no strength at all. He could not resist at all. Don't care about these people in front of you.

An Monan was beaten so severely that not a single piece of his body was intact, only wounds and blood.

"How dare you, a little beggar, try to steal our territory again? I will beat you to death next time I see you!" A man in the lead spat viciously at An Monan, and then took the others with him. People left.

A group of beggars were also beating up An Monan. They had a conflict with An Monan over territory, so these adult beggars gathered together and gave An Monan a severe lesson.

Passers-by also saw the scene of An Monan being beaten by a group, but they were all used to it and left in a hurry as if they hadn't seen it. No one cared about it at all.

An Monan had never suffered such great humiliation. He stood up from the ground, spit out a mouthful of blood, and stared coldly at the backs of the group of people walking away.

He will not let these people go, he will definitely take revenge, and he will make all these people pay the price!

An Monan tried to use the magic power on his body again, and found that all his magic power had really disappeared, and he now had no martial arts at all, and he was completely like a weak ordinary person.

"Host, don't waste your efforts. You can't have any martial or spiritual power in your body now. And even if you keep practicing, as long as you stay in this punishment world, you will never be able to develop magic power. , you can't practice martial arts, you will always be an ordinary person." 004's voice rang.

An Menan didn't speak, he just kept trying to use the magic power in his body.

"Host, the world you are in now is very special, not a world in the ordinary sense. There is no order or law in this world. The only thing that can decide everything is force. Whoever has the highest force has the right to speak. Force. It is very common in this world for people with higher abilities to kill people who are not as powerful as him, and no one will care about it, so in this world, human life is the least valuable thing." "

Host, your mission in this punishment world is to start from a The little beggar at the bottom becomes the supreme king of force in the world. If this task cannot be completed, you will always be left in this world and will never be able to leave until you complete the task. But because of the highest standards of punishment in the world It's just that you won't have any magic power or force in your body, and even if you cultivate it, it will be taken back immediately, so this is a complete cycle of death, and you will never be able to leave the world of punishment for eternity."

This is why 004 said that the world of punishment is terrible. This is a completely endless cycle. It is impossible for anyone to complete the task of punishing the world.

"Really? Then just read on slowly." An Menan finally spoke, his voice was very hoarse.

This is the first time 004 has seen An Monan like this. An Monan has always looked at ease, as if nothing in this world would make him take it lightly.

But now Anmonan looks very serious, as if he has finally cheered up and is finally willing to use all his strength to do something.

In fact, when An Monan heard 004's words, he didn't feel scared or desperate at all. Instead, he became completely excited and excited.

It has been a long time since Anmenan encountered something that made him so excited. The blood in his whole body was boiling now, and he couldn't wait to challenge the highest standard of this punishment world.

An Menan patted the dust on himself, then took his only belongings and walked out of the city.

This world is a modern world, but it is different from the world Anmonan knows. This world is divided into several levels based on force, and An Menan is the beggar at the bottom.

People in this world despise beggars, so when An Monan was walking out of the city, many passers-by avoided him in disgust, unwilling to come into contact with the lowest and humblest beggar in the world. . But An Menan didn't care at all and walked his own way out of the city without looking back.