Pages 4-6

The boys, being guddy as Hell, started bouncing on the bed, giggling and squealing. 

Cairo: "Okay, boys, let's chill put a bit, okay?"

The boys stopped bouncing and stared at Cairo in confusion.

Cairo: "Now, Michael is aboit to become a big brother tonight, so both of you need lots of rest before his brother is born, alright boys?"

Both boys nodded in confirmation before sitting on the bed and looking at Cairo, expecting him to do, or say, something. Before he could, however, Melissa came in and sat on the bed.

Melissa: "Alright, kids, time for bed!"

Both Michael and Jeremy pouted but followed Mama Fitzgerald into the bedroom.

Melissa: "Love you, boys. Mike, if your baby brother comes, I'll wake you up and take you to the hospital, okay?"

Michael: "Okay!"

---

Cairo: "Hun, you should really get some rest..."

Melissa groaned and shook her head.

Melissa: "No...I need to be there and I need to be ready incase William calls about something..."

Cairo gave a heavy sigh, shaking his head slightly.

Cairo: "And how will you have the energy to take the boys to the hospital if you stay up all night?"

Melissa: "Okay, fair point, I'll sleep..."

She replied with a pouty face, soon lying down and turning from side to side. "I'm too nervous to sleep."

Cairo: "Of course you are."

---

Jeremy and Michael were both trying [but failing] to fall asleep in Jeremy's bedroom, both were too giddy to do so.

Jeremy: "What if he has his mom's hair AND eyes?"

Michael: "He'd look like a carrot-!"

He giggled, Jeremy soon joining in with the laughter.

-5:27am-

Melissa rushed into the boys' room, turning on the light.

Jeremy: "What happened, mama...?"

Melissa: "Michael, your little brother is here..."

---

Cliffhanger ^^

Ok bye now I did this at school and now my fingers hurt from typing so much-