Chapter 2

Note: i've been busy and lazy these past few days, so i decided to take breaks after I posted a new chapter. That's all i'm gonna say, just keep reading and liking this fanfic!

Disclaimer: One-Punch Man characters belong to the creator himself, ONE.

____

.

.

.

Chapter 2:
The Unknown Cyborg.

Last time, Naomi decided to volunteer to recruit Saitama to joining the Hero Association. Right now, Naomi is at her part time job while grabbing canned foods inside a box and putting them on the shelves.

"*Sigh*..." Naomi sighs. 'When will that guy show up? I'm starting to feel that he's at a different supermarket.' She thought as she finished putting all of the canned food on the shelves and walked away with the empty canned food box.

Then she looks to the right as her eyes suddenly widened.

"That'll be 482 yen, please." Said the old cashier lady.

"Alright." Said Saitama as he goes through his wallet again.

It was him, she saw the Bald man with a Cape. She puts down the empty box as she was about to approach Saitama until suddenly, four guys were wearing black masks, grey beanies, and grey pants and black shirts, while holding guns and pointing them towards the people inside.

"This is the robbery! Give us all of your food and money, now!!" Said one of the robbers as the people inside panicked in fear while they put their hands up.

Naomi hid behind the shelves while Saitama was still standing in the open.

"Hey! You there!" Said a robber walked up towards Saitama.

He was still going through his wallet while not noticing four criminals inside.

"Put your hands up like them! And give me your money!" Said the robber as he points his gun in Saitama's head.

"Hold on." Saitama replied while still going through his wallet.

"I said put them up! And give me your cash!" The robber demanded while Saitama just ignored him. "Don't make me shoot you!" He threatened, but Saitama wasn't fazed and still looking for money through his wallet. "You asked for it, Baldy!" He said as he triggers his pistol. The bullet was coming towards Saitama's shiny bald head as it suddenly deflected and shoots instead one of his own robber buddies.

"WHAT THE- WHAT THE HELL MAN!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?" One of his robber buddies yelled at him as he started sweating.

'W... W-what the hell happened? Did the bullet just ricochet off of this guy's head?' The robber thought while his other two robber buddies were yelling at him.

"HEY! WE'RE TALKING TO YOU!" Said one of the two robbers yelled.

"I-it wasn't me! The bullet ricocheted off of this guy's bald head!" The robber replied while sweating.

"Don't lie to us, traitor! You just want the cash and food on your own!" Said one of the two robbers as the two of them pointed their pistols towards him.