✧﹃ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲「𝗔 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴」

"MYAA! This lid weighs a ton!"

'Where am I...?' It felt like he was in some kind of wooden box, 'and who is talking..'

"Alright then it's time for my signature spell! Try this on for size, Mya-ha!"

A burst of warmth introduced a bright burning blue to the darkness. Yuu grunted as he reflexively brought his arms up to his face in an attempt to protect it from the sudden heat.

    He could feel the sleeves of whatever he was wearing burn and singe his skin. His eyes squinted and blinked trying to adjust to the sudden light and change of scenery. Looking out from what looked like a coffin that he was laying in was a room lit by torches of green flames. Other coffins seemed to be floating around the room.

    Sitting up Yuu noticed a cat-like creature with blue flames emerging from its ears, a fork-like tail, and a striped bow tied around its neck. It was laughing crazily until it spun around and saw that the human was awake.

    "WAA! You're not supposed to be awake!" It shouted.

Yuu stared blankly at the loud cat-like creature and then tilted his head, "A cat... or a weasel..."

"A weasel!? How, HOW DARE YOU! I'm grim, a sorcerer extraordinaire!" Grim waved his tiny paws in the air angrily, "Tch, whatever. You, human! Give me your uniform!"

Yuu's expression remained unchanged as he looked down to see the so-called uniform that he apparently had on. It was some kind of robe consisting of purple, black, and gold colors. Yuu didn't exactly care enough to process all of the designs displayed on the robe and decided to settle with colors.

"You want this...?" He stared expressionlessly at Grim as he pointed to the robe.

"Duh! Now chop chop human!"

Yuu sat in silence for a moment wondering if he should give it to the creature or not. After a few seconds of weighing his options he lost interest completely and stood up quietly finding a door and exiting the room leaving Grim speechless.

He walked for a while observing the area around him. This whole situation was odd to say the least, but in all honesty did it really matter where he was. Out of the corner of his eye Yuu spotted an open door. He changed His direction and headed towards the door pushing it open and walking in. Books. Tons of books, some resting on shelves, others floating about in the room, Yuu had never seen anything like this before. This whole place just seemed abnormal.

  Of course Yuu wasn't one to judge, he himself was a spectacle of abnormality. Yuu lightly touched the middle of his chest with his fingers. Although it was hidden beneath his skin at the moment, he could still feel the object pulse softly inside of him, most of the object had already dispersed and merged with the rest of his body but a fragrant about the size of a baseball still sat in the middle of his chest. A mark of his unnatural birth. The unnatural birth of a monster.

Yuu's eyebrows furrowed and he felt odd like there was something he was missing. But the feeling disappeared quickly and Yuu softly shook his head trying to clear his thoughts.

Abruptly a familiar blue heat marked the arrival of that creature who had caught up with Yuu. Blue flames danced around the room that looked to be a library, surrounding Yuu. Though surrounded by flames Yuu felt no need to feel threatened afterall death wasn't something he were necessarily running from, but this place he was thrown into was rather interesting, he had an odd itch to explore it. So if the creature did intend to try and make a move on his life Yuu was quite sure he could manage it. 

"Haa. Did you really think you could slip away hu-"

"Was your name Grant or Grit..." Yuu asked, "wait... was it Grin..."