"I told you this son of ours isn't in his senses" Dada ji added to dadi.

"Bhai is looking cute na" Akriti stated squealing.

Akriti pulled him by his hand and helped him to stand in front of Diya.

"Your first kitchen gift, bhabhi" she laughed out aloud.

Diya stared at Yuvaan disappointed, who came wrapped up in a gift wrapper.

"I'm your gift, Dee, claim me". Yuvaan spoke, opening his arm widely, grinning.

"Yuvaan, you aren't a kid" Diya glared at him, her mood went sour. She dejectedly went to her room, her eyes cast down.

"I told you to gift her something special, not to upset her more". Virat grumbled at his antics.

"Dad, I'm so special to everyone, don't degrade me like this". Yuvaan retorted with a huff.

"Now go and console her" Sakshi ordered.

"Obviously I will" he replied, a mischievous grin lingering on his lips as he rushed towards his room.

"Why I feel that he got something special for her" Radhika spoke with narrowed eyes.

"Nalayak zarur hai par samajhdar bhi hai Mera beta" Dadi confidently spoke, glaring at Dada ji who scoffed in return.

Yuvaan tip toed and saw Diya seated on the couch with a pout.

Adorable!

He transferred his smiley face into a mischievous grin.

"Dee, I thought you liked the gift, me as your perfect gift".

He sat next to her and held her hand in his, Diya gave a side eyed him.

"Whom you will unwrap with these fingers". He stated kissing her fingers gently, his eyes holding her strong gaze, her breath hitched when his lips lingered for more than needed time.

She pulled her hand back, breathing heavily.

"Look at my impact on you" he huskily spoke into her ear.

"Shut up, you can't even gift your newly wedded wife a proper gift" she rumbled scoffing at him.

"Is that so?"

He stood up, removing the wrapping papers and threw them over her.

"Yuvaan..."

Her voice struck as she gazed at him, his hand slid his shirt from the chest, revealing his well-built chest.

Her eyes zeroed at his chest she licked her lips wetting them, but something caught her attention, she gasped and stood abruptly.

"What's... Thi..s".

"Ohh my god"

Her mouth wide opened as her hand touched his chest.

"You got my name tattooed" she stared at his locks which held affection for her, her eyes teary as she was about to kiss his chest but stopped.

Reluctantly, she took back steps and moved towards the restroom.

He shook his head at her and smiled.

"I know, you can't control your emotions, one day you wont hesitate to kiss me Dee"

~

Heer and Vihaan entered the house with Heer in his arms, making her anxious as everyone was present staring at them.