1.She is Mahira

M A H I R A

I was sleeping peacefully and then someone poured cold water on my face. I woke up with a jerk and as I knew my Step-mother was staring at me angrily, holding an empty jug in her hand.This is a daily morning drama and now I'm used to it.....

At last the queen woke up?Will you have breakfast here or is it coming outside? my step mom taunt me.

I...I am coming! I said to her.

Come down quickly!! and wear proper clothes... and don't come with that "crying face" she said pointing her finger towards my face.

But...but...w...why a...are a...any g...guests coming?

Do as much as i told!!
Do you understand? There is no need to ask too many questions!! She yelled at me

I Want you down in five minutes, understand? She Shouts again

y..ye...yes! I said

After she left, I quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath.. Now even my tears have dried up because of this daily tantrums!! I looked at myself in the mirror or I said to myself "no one is mine in this world"? who loves me? I don't need anything, I want only love, only loving family, loving brother, loving father!
I think n...

Mahiraaaa!!! How much time you take madam...my mom Shouts

I am Coming!! I said in a loud voice!

After taking bath, I wore my clothes and got ready.

Today I wear red plane anarkali frock with plane red dupatta!!

(Mahira outfit)

I don't like makeup much. so, I just apply kajal or some pink lipstick on my lips and I make up my hair. I keep my hair open today i like my hair so much! Because it makes me more beautiful....

After getting ready quickly, I quickly went downstairs.

Come madam, come madam, come and have breakfast? Mom said teasingly to me!!

She always talks to me like this...

Sorry i Woke up late today I'll make breakfast right now. I said to her

I woke up early every day and prepare breakfast for everyone, but today I got late...

No, there is no need to prepare breakfast today... we have already done it, you go quickly and prepare what I am telling you, the guests will be arriving soon.