Chapter 24

Y/N'S POV

I wake up, sighing immediately after realizing it's time to go back to school. It's literally hell. But, nevertheless, I still have to go. I try to lean up but something heavy is dragging me down.

I groan, looking beside me. My jaw automatically drops. What the fuck. Shit shit shit. Wait what? Hold on, there's too many emotions right now...

I take a minute, bringing my thoughts together. After a while, I finally remember what happened last night. I fell asleep on him. I decide to just give up after seeing his peaceful face.

I softly lower myself back into his embrace, taking in the beauty before me. I never noticed how soft yet strong his facial features are. The soft outline of his nose. His sharp jawline. He's so hot.

I look at his lips as it hits me how close we actually are. Our noses are almost touching again. I want to kiss him so bad but I don't want him to wake up. I don't want to go to school. I don't want to leave his embrace. I want to stay here forever.

Just like this. Just like where we are now. I softly sigh. This is really my only chance. I should just do it, right..? If he wakes up... I can just act like I'm asleep! Yeah, that's a good idea. See, Y/N you're so smart!

My gaze travels back down his full lips. Honestly, it takes me a while to build up the courage to actually do this. I slowly go in, shifting my gaze from his lips to his eyes, making sure he doesn't wake up. Our lips softly touch as I quickly pull away.

He groans loudly, pulling his hand up to his face and rubbing his eyes. I quickly close my eyes, trying to put on my best acting performance. He pauses for a moment as I assume he's either looking at me or trying to figure out what he just felt.

___________

BANGCHAN'S POV

I rub my eyes before taking a moment to pause and look at the beauty in front of me. I look at her lips, my face immediately turning hot after thinking back to the kiss we just shared. In all honesty, I was awake the whole time. I bring my hand back to my face, feeling the heat.

I release myself from her grasp, leaning up from the bed. I sit there before a moment, sighing as I remember that we have to go to school today. I stand up, waking out of the room but pausing outside as I close the door. What if me and Y/N skip today? Like... just a fun change in plans! Although it definitely isn't like us to skip, she's been dealing with way too much to just go back to school without something to get her mind off of it.

I internally agree with myself, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen to get breakfast ready. As I'm pouring coffee, I hear a door open. I decide to ignore it until they come down for breakfast.

"Hi..." I hear voice from behind me. I immediately smile, knowing who it is as I turn around.

"Hi Y/N!" I say, picking up the coffee cup and put it in her hands. "Any special request for breakfast today?" I ask.

She takes a seat at the island chairs, placing her coffee down. "Hmm..." she takes a moment to think. "What do you want?" she directly asks me.

My eyebrows furrow as I look to the side, trying to think of something to make. "I don't know... maybe french toast?" I ask, leaning onto the island counter.

She immediately smiles. "Yeah! Can I help?" She asks, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, why not?" I smile.

TO BE CONTINUED