Apna Bana Le Piya 🫂♥️

So disappointed with you guys...you want me to write but you guys didn't complete the target 🥲🥲🥲..
But then also I am updating because I love my loyal readers ....
Inline Comments are much needed..🙈🙈🙈.
Please do comment and share this story ....
I didn't across check it so please ignore grammar mistakes

This story is requested by a reader ..and I also love to write this concept..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima: popular actress..she has very humble and down to earth girl ..bubbly , beautiful and innocent..She want a peaceful live for herself and her family..

Vansh :He is also an actor.. He belongs to Dehradun and come Mumbai to fulfill his dream.. enthusiastic and passionate about his work ..he wants to become a successful person in his life ..

Riddhima and Vansh working together in a television series that becomes extremely popular. People adore their on-screen pairing and everywhere they go, people only talk about them. In a short period of time, both of them become stars, which brings immense happiness to Riddhima and Vansh.
Their on-screen chemistry becomes the talk of the town, and they become one of the most loved on-screen couples. People are enchanted by their romance and the deep connection they share. The popularity of the show soars, and Riddhima and Vansh become household names.
As they spend more time together, feelings start to develop between them. However, they struggle to express their emotions to each other. Vansh believes that Riddhima, being such a big star, might not love him back. On the other hand, Riddhima wonders if Vansh has any feelings for her at all. As a girl, she thinks it's best to hide her feelings, taking into consideration societal expectations.

VANSH'S MAKEUP ROOM

Vansh sits in his makeup room, appearing tense and worried. Riddhima enters the room..

R:yaar Abhi tak yehi bethy ho tu. director sir scene ky liye bula rahe Hain jaldi karo ..chalo ..

She noticing his distress. She places a comforting hand on his shoulder and asks him what's wrong.

R:(concerned)Vansh Kya Hua ..pareshan lag rahe ho ..sab thek Hai

Vansh sighs heavily, sharing his concern with Riddhima.

V:(sighing) Riddhima, my mother is not well. She has been diagnosed with Covid 😢😢..

Riddhima's eyes widen in shock, and she becomes equally worried. She reassures him that everything will be fine.

R:(gently)Oh, Vansh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't worry, she will be fine...

Vansh finds solace in Riddhima's comforting words, feeling grateful for her understanding. He expresses his desire to go back to his hometown and be with his mother in this difficult time.

V:(with determination) I have to go back home, Riddhima. I want to be with my mother right now. I won't be able to focus on work.

Riddhima nods, fully supporting Vansh's decision.

R:(assuringly) Yes, Vansh, you should go..and don't worry aunty jald hi thek hojayegi..or Yahan Ki fikar mat Karna hum sab manage karlein gy ok ..

Vansh musters a small smile, appreciating Riddhima's understanding. He quickly gathers himself, knowing he needs to inform the director.

V:(wiping away a tear) Thank you, Riddhima. I'll talk to the director and request to be sent home as soon as possible.

Riddhima nods, showing her unwavering support...