Doom Room {pt. 1}

A/N: I have school again literally am leaving one of my favorite teachers for a different class I'm going to cry

Tw: cussing maybe smut idk

Lesso's pov

I dragged these two brats to the doom room, first I chained Victoria to the chair that sits in the middle of the room then Lyra to the wall. I had notice something strange with Victoria in the corridor but I'm not sure if it was my imagination or not. "You both act like Evers sometimes I wonder if you're even in the right school" I said with annoyance. Then Lyra spoke up "maybe we're not! Victoria is sweet and caring just like a princess!" I suppose Victoria hadn't told Lyra what happened during class but it's okay she'll find out sooner or later.

Victoria's POV

I love Lyra sometimes but she needs to stop lying we both know I'm not kind nor caring. I was trying to get out of these chains when I felt something in my neck I wasn't really paying attention so I looked down to find an axe! An axe was she trying to kill me?! I looked up at Lesso I don't know what the fuck came over me but I whimpered like what the fuck?

Lyra's POV

I looked over at Vicky with such confusion she's a Dom (not that I would know) and she just whimpered for a woman who has put an axe to her throat. I tugged on my chains screaming at Lesso not to kill Victoria when finally she had said something "now now I'm not going to harm either of you but it seems your little friend here has a kink" and suddenly I was unchained and so was Victoria.

Victoria's POV

I got up and teleported with Lyra out of there faster than you could say goodbye I was pacing around the room trying to figure out why I became so submissive to her and then it snapped I like her I have a crush on my dean! I don't even know how to cope with this anymore.

A/N: I'll probably update around my lunch hour tomorrow Idk yet but there's..that.. GOODNIGHT