Theater of the Doomed

Start from the beginning

Shaggy: Like, yeah, the one that means...

Scooby and Shaggy: Doomsday!

Shaggy then gets a message.

Shaggy: Like, it's a text from Vincent van Ghoul.

Scooby: What does it say? "Heep"? What the heck's that mean?

They then go to meet up with Van Ghoul.

Van Ghoul: I meant to type "help." I'm no good with these new-fangled gadgets. But I was in such a panicked state Mayor Nettles called and asked me to take over the play. Evidently, the director and the star suddenly quit. Obviously, I jumped at the chance. I'm a great supporter of amateur dramatics. And truth be told, my career could use a goose. But when I arrive, I find the set's been destroyed. And worse, the only copy of the script has been ripped to pieces! What am I to do?

He cries as Scooby and Shaggy comfort him.

Shaggy: Don't worry, Mr. van Ghoul.

Scooby: We'll help you.

Gang: We will?

Shaggy: We will. After all the times you guys have gotten Scooby and I in trouble, you owe us.

Scooby: Big time.

Van Ghoul: Please?

Y/N sighs.

Y/N: Alright, let's get this over with.

Van Ghoul: Oh, thank you! Thank you!

George: This I got to see.

They see George Avocados.

All: George Avocados?

George: That's Avocados.

Daphne: Mr. Avocados, what are you doing here?

George: Sweeping. That's what a janitor does, isn't it?

All: Janitor?

George: After you all destroyed my farm, the only job I could get was back here at city hall as a janitor! And a good thing, too. Now I get to watch you all make fools of yourselves trying to put on that play. And when you fail, I'll be here to clean up your mess.

He laughs but is interrupted.

Worker: Avocados! Back to work.

George: That's Avocados.

In Mr. E's liar, the group was together.

Brad: But-

Mr. E: Stifle it, Chiles. Pericles has the floor.

Professor Pericles: So, the kinder still have the disc. You couldn't even manipulate your own son? Pathetic.

Brad: Fine. We failed.

Judy: That's right, Brad.

Brad: Not now, Judy. Aren't you the smart one who should have seen through Fred's ruse?

Professor Pericles: Don't push me, older pretty boy. I want those pieces, and since you and your sweet, dumb bride failed me, it is up to you to recover them before people get hurt.

Meanwhile, the gang was working on the set as Velma examined the script.

Velma: Most of the script's missing, but it looks like they were trying to tell the story of Friar Serra, his friend Adam, and their donkey Porto.

Van Ghoul: The ones who saved everyone when the first town of Crystal Cove sank into the ocean?

Velma: Mm-hmm.