🖤 Rock × Demon!Reader (Isn't this what friendship is about?) 🖤

Start from the beginning

<<But... but he's an orca!>>.

<<He has demon relatives. Didn't you know?>> she sneered. She leaned over your ear: <<If you want, I got, you know, something for y'all>>.

<<Uh... I'll let you know>>.

Your friend huffed: <<Alright then. I'm upstairs if you need me>>.

<<Wait>> you said, grabbing her by the arm: <<You aren't going to offer it to Idate as well, are you?>>.

<<Sure as hell I will!>> she sighed, almost dreamingly. She then squirmed out of your grip, she greeted you with a cheeky smile and headed towards Idate.

<<I won't be doing drugs with him>> Rock retorted, dry as ever.

<<Oh... sure, yeah, I figured>> you answered, if with a hint of disappointment.

You'd never admit it, but you did have kind of a weak spot for Idate. And how could you not?

Sure, he was an asshole, but you didn't even mind, most of your friends were kind of dickheads anyway. Spending most of your time with other demons, it couldn't be any other way.

You were sure that couldn't possibly be the only reason that was pissing off Rock. There must've been something specific that caused him to hate his guts that much.

Especially since you still remembered that some time ago they were close friends. It was fun to hang around with them. And Rock certainly wasn't a delicate flower either.

Smoking some weed with Idate and Rock sounded fun. Though that crazy Beelzeblu girl certainly didn't have just that in her repertoire.

But you cared about Rock, and you wouldn't force him in an uncomfortable position.

Still, this didn't mean you couldn't go by yourself, right?

**

In the end, going against your own voice of reason, you accepted to go upstairs.

Rock huffed, asking you if you knew what you were doing. But he then let you go.

In the bedroom you soon found Beelzeblu, some of her demon friends, and Idate. You didn't expect that he would actually accept the offer of your simp of a friend. For some reason, his presence alone made a knot creep up in your stomach.

Beelzeblu welcomed you with a smile: <<Come in, come in>>.

So you did enter the room, closing the door behind you.

Beelzeblu was sitting next to the headboard, she was rolling up another blunt, having everything sprawled out on the side table.

Just next to her there were a couple of demons, one of them had a pair of cumbersome dragon wings folded up on her back, the other one had long green curls, that almost covered entirely her small horns. They were chuckling and sneering like two idiots, as they were talking with Idate. They were sharing a blunt.

Only then did Idate notice your presence, turning his head up to face you: <<Oh, it's you! Why didn't you invite Rock over?>>.

<<I did invite him over, but he rejected>>.

<<That buzzkill, I swear>> the orca replied: <<He never knows how to have fun. Fuck, did I tell you about this one? The other day he straight up told me that he never wants to see me again! He said that I should leave him alone and disappear from his life, and if I don't then he will be the one to kill me next time he sees me. Well, he did see me today and he didn't do anything, so he doesn't even know how to threaten right, that dumb ass idiot>> he was already going off a rant, complaining like a spoiled child. He was already mentally gone.