"Do you even know this?"

I shook my head, "Nope".

"I hate this game"

I scoffed while laughing at her, "You get one hard question and suddenly you hate this game"

"How many WSL clubs have you been at?" she asked me.

"Three" i answered.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Leicester, Man City and Chelsea" i helped her out a little.

"I'm just going to go for the first number that comes into my mind. 47."

The media team told us she was wrong and it was more which baffled me.

"Ha" i said looking over to Erin who didn't gain a point.

"How many have you scored?"

"I don't know that answer"

We looked over to the team who told us i had scored 56 altogether.

"Wow" i said.

"You go girl" Erin put her hand up and high-fived me. 

"Never say that again"

I got asked my third question, which i got correct. We both had 2 more questions and the end results were 3:4 to me. I didn't just win a stupid game, i won mad bragging rights from now forward.

"I actually hate you now" Erin said as we walked away from our station.

"Petty, much?"

"Shove off"

"At least you didn't swear that time"

It was now time for my video with Millie, since the club has a partnership with Trivago. The interview was with Josh Denzel in our bus that our team travels in. He introduced himself and then us and we got started straight away with questions,

"So on the bus you're gonna have different groups of people, like the loud ones and more quiet ones that keep to themselves so what groups are you two in?" Josh asked.

"She's definitely loud" i said referring to Millie which made her laugh.

"Yeah i tend to sit in the louder end of the bus, whereas you kinda just go wherever"

"Yeah, on the way in to games i kind of sit next to Zećira and have my headphones in to get in the zone i guess, but on the way back my mood changes probably depending on the score of the game, but i mostly just tend to annoy everyone on the way back." i shrugged.

"Some of the others said earlier on that you tend to have the playlists Millie, is that true?" he asked my teammate.

"Ha, yes definitely" she replied.

"What type of music is on them?"

"Mostly just Drake and stuff like that" i nodded my head to her answer.

"Do you have any karaoke artists on the bus?"

"Erin" i snorted.

"And you!" Millie exposed.

"I've been told about Erin by some of the others and then Erin said you, Renata, earlier on" Josh said.

"Of course she did" i giggled.

"Basically, Erin thinks she sounds incredible and then Rena tries to sing the songs but she never knows all the words so she'll be singing and then she mumbles the lyrics she doesn't know or even makes them up" Millie laughed at me and i rolled my eyes.

"Now i'm going to ask you some questions but you have to answer for each other. Right what's your ideal holiday?"

"I know you've been to Canada before and some like cold type countries , but to be honest you don't tend to go abroad that much" i said answering for Millie.

"Yeah. You just go to Spain all the time" she answered for me giggling.

"What are three essential things for a hotel?" he asked us.

"You like a view, i know that. A decent sized bed?" i wondered trying to answer for Millie again.

"No you're right, a view, nice bed and a good bathroom. You only care about the bed and the breakfast don't you?"

I laughed at her response, "Oh you know me so well"

"What are your favourite wins?" he asked.

"It would be stupid if neither of us said the Euros win, i mean come on. That moment was pretty awesome" i said.

"I agree, it was like we were on top of the world when that final whistle went" Millie continued.

"Oh i bet it, that win changed women's football. Right, last question now. What teams are most exciting to play against?" Josh asked for the last time.

"Arsenal are definitely up there when we're playing for club, and i would say when we're in the Champions League the atmosphere is always great" i answered turning to face Millie to see what she would say.

"Yeah, when we're playing for England though, i think Spain are always a fun challenge, as well as France and USA" Mille went on.

"Thank you both for your time" he smiled and we got off the coach to go and take some photos for the team's socials.

Once we had finally finished up with our stuff i stayed and waited for Guro who was currently doing an interview with Sam. I looked over my shoulder from where i was sat and saw Magdalena and Pernille coming out of Emma's meeting room. I was slightly confused why they had been having a bunch of meetings and stuff recently, like when they weren't able to go out for my birthday because they had another meeting back then too. Before i could think more into it i felt arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Hello min vakre" Guro whispered in my ear, leaning her chin on my shoulder.

"What does that mean?" i asked her, confused.

"My beautiful" she removed her hands from around my neck and moved so she was standing in between my legs, looking down at me.

We maintained eye contact for a few seconds until i stood up. Our bodies close together. I could feel her breath on my face. She leant in slowly but i put my finger on her lips. "Not here Guro"

She groaned and turned around. I followed behind her as we signed out and walked to my car and we drove home.

Authors Note ~

Jessie's gone im sobbing even tho i knew it was coming it just doesn't feel right 🥲 but its so cute that she has Niamh's number on her new jersey

~ M