chapter 5: dealing with the bandits

Start from the beginning

Y/n: why, thanks for the complement.

Earthworm girl: Can you let me wring some semen from you?

Y/n: No.

Luka, made no hesitation and swings the Angel Halo at the Earthworm girl and hits it's mark, the Earthworm girl staggers back and shaking a bit. Meaning that she's getting weaker from the sword, before she could even make an attack of her own I rushed in and swing my Rouge Angel sword. Which my attack also connects, since the Earthworm girl had little to no time to dodge my attack.

Earthworm girl: What the... What are those swords? From my wounds... my power is draining...

Luka: It worked!

Y/n: Then let's keep it up.

Earthworm girl: I'll coil around you!

She tries to lunge at me and wrap me around her body, but I managed to dodge being grabbed by her and booped her nose for good measure. Which was good enough to catch her off guard and Luka charges at her for another swing, it hits and weakens the Earthworm girl further and allowing me to finish her off with a powerful move.

Y/n: Demon Decapitation!

With a quick lunge and swing with my new sword, I managed to hit the earthworm girl which the said monster girl screams and turns to dust, only to reform into a normal earthworm that leaves the area.

Y/n: Nice! [Now I won't need to worry about hurting monster girls.]

Luka: An earthworm?

Y/n: That must be her sealed form.

Alice: Right, you are Y/n. That monster from before turned into that. Totally unharmed and harmless.

Luka: Alice... But... that's still kinda sad.

Y/n: Remember, Luka... Alice did say she'll reform back after awhile. Since it is a temporary seal.

Alice: Y/n is right again. It's better than dying. She's still a monster, so even with that appearance she won't die easily. If she gets powers from others, she'll be able to return to her original form.

Luka: I see... I hope she reflects on her actions in the meantime.

Alice: Rather then reflect, her hatred will probably just increase.

Y/n: Only time will tell, you never know what kind of outcome you'll get.

Luka: True, by the way what will happen if me and Y/n these swords on a human? of course I don't want to do that.

Y/n: I'd assume they, just be as effective as a normal sword.

Alice: Actually even if it's a human, it can seal them But for Rogue Angel, if it's user desires it then it can kill the target that the user hates the most and sees as an enemy. They probably turned into a child or a dwarf. Since the swords is made out of Angels, they will show their true power when fighting against them.

Y/n: Really? I can only assume that the Angels would probably fear these swords.

Luka: why would we fight an Angel? Anyways thank you, Alice. This time I will be able to fight without holding back.

Alice: As I thought, you fought a lot better than before. Especially with you Y/n, though I'm sure there's still more your hiding.~

Y/n: *coy smile* That's my little secret.~ Anyway, we should check up on those bandits that has been stealing from Iliasberg.

Luka: Agreed, we can't let that go unchecked

Alice: Really? So you two want to die that badly? Idiots.