chapter 5: dealing with the bandits

Start from the beginning

While Luka his given a sword that seemed to be a sword that was made with statues of angels smelted into it, something that most holy priest would find it horrid and looks to have an eye towards the tip.

Luka: Eww... What is that?

Alice: Angel Halo... One of the only two swords of it's kind, it's very valuable. While the other sword, is known as Rogue Angel. Use these swords from now on.

Luka: *looks at Angel Halo* emmm.... This thing? How come Y/n gets a sword that actually looks like one, and I get this thing? No way... that thing is creepy.

Alice: But it has those angels you Humans love embedded right in the handle. I thought you be happy!

Y/n: Eh, I think it looks cool.

Alice: See, even Y/n like it.

Luka: Those angels look like their being tortured!

Alice: Whatever, just take it.

Luka reluctantly took the sword, though once in her hands despite how the sword looked heavy by appearance, Luka was able to hold it without having to use two hands. Then a sudden moan was heard which surprised and freaked out not just Luka, but me as well just not that much.

Luka: I think it, just moan.

Alice: Well, that's to be expected. The sword was refined from 666 melted angels, after all. While Rouge Angel was refined and created with 6666 angel souls and it was made by a fallen angel.

Luka: I hate the way you said that so matter-of-factly.

Y/n: So, is there a reason why you give us these swords?

Alice: Yes, Due to how these swords were made, they hold a cures. They eat away the magic of whatever they slash, making it hard for opponent to maintain their form.

Luka: I don't get it...

Y/n: I believe she means, if we defeat a Monster with these swords we can temporarily seal them into a lesser form.

Alice: Exactly what Y/n says, they wont maintain the forms you would usually see them in. But it is temporary, since said opponent would need to rest to regain their original strength.

Luka: So it makes them harmless.

Allice: I not try them out?

And just like that, she quickly hides herself while me and Luka draw our attention to the ground ahead of our path. Which reveals and earthworm monster girl, upon the mosnter girl's appearance me and Luka ready our new swords.

A/n: You can look up the Earthworm girl, I just want to be careful of what pics to use.

Earthworm girl: Oh? Travelers? With one of them Being a handsome young man.~